• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Real Housewives

In summary, "Pampered Chef on Real Housewives" is a partnership between the popular home cooking brand and the reality TV show, featuring the promotion and use of Pampered Chef products by Real Housewives cast members. The collaboration was initiated by Pampered Chef to reach a wider audience and features multiple cast members from different cities. The products featured include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and Ultimate Mandoline, which can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant, with potential discounts for viewers of the show.
lrice
Did anyone see tonight's episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey? (My DD's are addicted!) Jacquline's daughter was in the kitchen slicing a cucumber with the Santoku!!! She asked her mom where she got it and she said at a PC party! She said that's what they do go to PC parties and Botox (it was part of the show) parties!

No, I haven't seen tonight's episode of Real Housewives of New Jersey. That sounds like quite the interesting scene! It certainly seems like the show is full of drama and intrigue.

I did see tonight's episode and I can't believe Jacqueline's daughter was using a Santoku knife! It's great to see young girls learning how to cook and use proper kitchen tools. And it's even better that she got it from a Pampered Chef party! I've been to a few of those and they are always so much fun. And I had no idea they also do Botox parties - that's definitely a unique combination. Real Housewives never fails to entertain.

What is "Pampered Chef on Real Housewives"?

"Pampered Chef on Real Housewives" is a collaboration between the popular home cooking and kitchenware brand, Pampered Chef, and the reality TV show, Real Housewives. This partnership features Pampered Chef products being used and promoted by the Real Housewives cast members on the show.

How did the collaboration between Pampered Chef and Real Housewives come about?

The collaboration between Pampered Chef and Real Housewives was initiated by Pampered Chef as a way to reach a wider audience and showcase their products in a fun and entertaining way. Real Housewives was chosen as a partner due to its large and dedicated fan base and its focus on luxury and home living.

Which Real Housewives cast members are involved in the collaboration?

The collaboration features multiple Real Housewives cast members from different cities, including Melissa Gorga from New Jersey, Stephanie Hollman from Dallas, and Emily Simpson from Orange County. Each cast member represents a different Pampered Chef product or cooking technique.

What products from Pampered Chef are being featured on Real Housewives?

The products being featured on Real Housewives include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Cooking Blender, and the Ultimate Mandoline. These products are showcased in various cooking segments and demonstrations throughout the show.

Can I purchase the Pampered Chef products featured on Real Housewives?

Yes, all the products featured on Real Housewives can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, special promotions and discounts may be offered to viewers who mention the collaboration when making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies