• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Real Housewives of Nj

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It is featured on the Real Housewives of NJ as one of the main sources of income for some of the cast members. The company has been in business for over 40 years and is reputable. Their products are generally more affordable compared to similar high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, with regular sales and promotions to make them more accessible. The Real Housewives of NJ are actual customers of Pampered Chef and use the products in their own kitchens, and some also host parties to sell the products. Anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and earn income through hosting parties and selling products to customers.
PamperedChefLayla
Gold Member
I was watching my guilty pleasure and Jacquelines daughter was using the Santuko knife and Jacqueline said "That's all we do here is get Botox and go to Pampered Chef parties" I thought that was pretty cool

I just posted this same thing! I guess I should have read further. . . It was a very cool plug for PC!! (And an interesting episode.)

, I love Pampered Chef parties and I've always wondered about getting Botox. It's nice to see someone famous enjoying the same things I do.I completely agree! It's always fun to see celebrities enjoying the same things that we do. I've always been curious about Pampered Chef parties as well - they seem like such a fun and unique way to shop for kitchen items. And as for Botox, I've definitely thought about it before, but I'm always a little hesitant. But seeing someone like Jacqueline talk about it so casually makes me feel a bit more comfortable with the idea.

What is Pampered Chef on Real Housewives of NJ?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. It is featured on the Real Housewives of NJ as one of the main sources of income for some of the cast members.

Is Pampered Chef a legitimate company?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and is a reputable company that offers a wide range of kitchen products and hosts cooking parties for customers.

Are the products on Real Housewives of NJ expensive?

The prices of Pampered Chef products vary, but they are generally more affordable compared to similar high-quality kitchen tools and cookware. The company also offers regular sales and promotions to make the products more accessible to customers.

Do the Real Housewives of NJ actually use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the cast members of Real Housewives of NJ are actual customers of Pampered Chef and use the products in their own kitchens. Some of them also host Pampered Chef parties to showcase and sell the products to their friends and family.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant like the Real Housewives of NJ?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant and sell their products. You can sign up through their website and receive training, support, and the opportunity to earn income through hosting parties and selling products to customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lrice
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies