• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef on Better off Ted!

Better Off Ted is a new show on TV. I think someone on the set of the show loves Pampered Chef products. Should you email the show's production company?
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Does anyone watch the new show called "Better Off Ted"? I tivo them & noticed that at the end of episode 5, it shows the company break room & a Pampered Chef Large Bamboo Bowl!! I thought it was just a cool one time thing, but then in episode 6 (this last week) it shows a woman holding a plate of cupcakes on a Simple Additions Large Rectangular Platter w/Handles!! No coincidence!! Someone on the set decorating team LOVES PC! Should I email the HO? Do you think they already know?

you know I dvr this show as well and I had thought some things looked familiar but thought I was crazy. I'll have to take a closer look!!:)

Cool. I've heard of the show, but never seen it.

It's funny how when I watch TV I have to check out kitchens to see if I can find any PC...I see I'm not alone!

We must be PC junkies......

I was watching Wife Swap or one of those shows one night, and I said to my BF, she's gotta be a PC consultant, and if not, I want her on MY team... her kitchen was full of PC products. My BF thought I was crazy that I noticed all of them, but I know I'm not crazy, just in love with a great product.

candiejayne said:
I was watching Wife Swap or one of those shows one night, and I said to my BF, she's gotta be a PC consultant, and if not, I want her on MY team... her kitchen was full of PC products. My BF thought I was crazy that I noticed all of them, but I know I'm not crazy, just in love with a great product.

LOL.......my hubby feels the same. He, my sis and brother all make fun of how I always lead back to PC. Funny thing is my son and daughter are on board.....they loved the products when I "demo'd" for them, being so cute and encouraging.....but when they learned it could take them to Disney....boy did they up their game!

My son is now NUDGING me with his elbow, when he sees a "Potential" client or recruit.....then he later critiques what I forgot to mention.....like Disney and Cool Car Magnets! (He's 6) Yes I love it!

kristina16marie said:
Does anyone watch the new show called "Better Off Ted"? I tivo them & noticed that at the end of episode 5, it shows the company break room & a Pampered Chef Large Bamboo Bowl!! I thought it was just a cool one time thing, but then in episode 6 (this last week) it shows a woman holding a plate of cupcakes on a Simple Additions Large Rectangular Platter w/Handles!! No coincidence!! Someone on the set decorating team LOVES PC! Should I email the HO? Do you think they already know?

Yep! I've seen it too! Isn't it great!

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through independent consultants.

How does Pampered Chef on Better off Ted work?

Pampered Chef on Better off Ted is a fictionalized portrayal of the company's direct sales model, where employees compete to sell the most products to their coworkers.

Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up through the company's website and purchasing a starter kit.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on sales, access to exclusive products, and the opportunity to earn free products and trips through incentives and rewards.

Is Pampered Chef a legitimate company?

Yes, Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and is a well-established and reputable direct sales company with a strong focus on quality products and customer satisfaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
Replies
Views
Kaitlyn cox
  • chelynn
  • General Chat