1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC on Better Off Ted!

1. kristina16marie

kristina16marie Advanced Member Gold Member

Does anyone watch the new show called "Better Off Ted"? I tivo them & noticed that at the end of episode 5, it shows the company break room & a Pampered Chef Large Bamboo Bowl!! I thought it was just a cool one time thing, but then in episode 6 (this last week) it shows a woman holding a plate of cupcakes on a Simple Additions Large Rectangular Platter w/Handles!! No coincidence!! Someone on the set decorating team LOVES PC! Should I email the HO? Do you think they already know?

2. kcmckay

kcmckay Advanced Member Gold Member

you know I dvr this show as well and I had thought some things looked familiar but thought I was crazy. I'll have to take a closer look!!:)

Apr 29, 2009
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Cool. I've heard of the show, but never seen it.

Apr 29, 2009
  4. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

It's funny how when I watch TV I have to check out kitchens to see if I can find any PC...I see I'm not alone!

5. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

We must be PC junkies......

Apr 29, 2009
  6. candiejayne

candiejayne Veteran Member

I was watching Wife Swap or one of those shows one night, and I said to my BF, she's gotta be a PC consultant, and if not, I want her on MY team... her kitchen was full of PC products. My BF thought I was crazy that I noticed all of them, but I know I'm not crazy, just in love with a great product.

Apr 29, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL.......my hubby feels the same. He, my sis and brother all make fun of how I always lead back to PC. Funny thing is my son and daughter are on board.....they loved the products when I "demo'd" for them, being so cute and encouraging.....but when they learned it could take them to Disney....boy did they up their game!

My son is now NUDGING me with his elbow, when he sees a "Potential" client or recruit.....then he later critiques what I forgot to mention.....like Disney and Cool Car Magnets! (He's 6) Yes I love it!

8. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

Yep! I've seen it too! Isn't it great!

Apr 29, 2009
Have something to add?