• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Now Full Time Job

That should work, as long as you check back in on your own thread with updates through out the week ;) My Goals would be another good name for a new sub forum, instead of My PC Journal, either one really.
wcsis
I have been a consultant since Feb. 28, 2009. When starting out I was working full-time swing shifts and despite wanting to do PC my job was interfering beyond my control. I managed to squeak out a few shows and keep my head above water. A simple request to the boss to work 4 nights a week so I could see my kids for a few extra hours during the week was denied unless I demoted myself off the management team after 5 yrs as part of the management team.

So after thinking about the ultimatum for, lets say 20 seconds, I told the boss man, "I quit!"

So here I am, gathering up flyers, info, ideas and encouragement for Monday morning when I begin my 'new' full-time job that I, ME & MYSELF am in complete control of !

Thanks for all the info and ideas I have armed myself with, I feel 100% ready.

Goal for the first week: Book 2 shows for February (I also have a show to do on the 30th)

It takes a lot of courage to make the decision you did to leave the job you have worked for so long. I truly wish you the best in making PC a success for you!

Best wishes!

Congrats on putting yourself and your children first. It takes a lot of courage to take that step.

be strong, positive and BELIEVE!!!
good for you!

Good for you! and Best of luck with everything. I am also putting a lot more focus on my business but still PT.

Don't mean to hijack but this just made me think because I'm also going to be putting a lot more effort into my business. So I'm wondering, who would we talk to about possibly creating another sub forum called, maybe, Personal PC Journal. I belong to a similar forum for weddings and we all had a personal bridal journal to keep track of everything we were doing for the wedding. So I just thought it might be a great way to keep track of our goals and keep each other going with personal encouragement and accountability.

Congratulations and Best Wishes!
Here are a few quotes that get me going each day.
"Find something you love to do and you will never work a day in your life."
"You only go around once...make it a good one!"
"Success is yours the minute you decide you want it."

Congrats and much success! I'm impressed with your decision, and I bet you and your children will appreciate the time together. You can totally do it. Set your goals, and be sure you make 3 contacts a day! Book 1 or 2 shows more than you'd like in the event there's a cancellation.

Have fun and the bookings will continue with each show!

Congratulations!!! Now go get 'em Tiger! ;)

You are my inspiration! I am counting the days until I start doing enough shows to do that very thing! I'm still a new consultant and I accually have my first cooking show TOMORROW! I am so glad I read your post you definatly got my focus reset on what my end goal is!

You go girl!

Monty060609 said:
Good for you! and Best of luck with everything. I am also putting a lot more focus on my business but still PT.

Don't mean to hijack but this just made me think because I'm also going to be putting a lot more effort into my business. So I'm wondering, who would we talk to about possibly creating another sub forum called, maybe, Personal PC Journal. I belong to a similar forum for weddings and we all had a personal bridal journal to keep track of everything we were doing for the wedding. So I just thought it might be a great way to keep track of our goals and keep each other going with personal encouragement and accountability.

Thank you EVERYONE for your support and ecouragement!!!!! I love Monty's idea about the tracking forum.

I have an idea, I will create a new thread on Sunday night, "My Goals This Week", and declare my specific goals I wish to accomplish by Saturday night.
I can create a new thread every Sunday night for the new week.

Any other ideas?

wcsis said:
I have an idea, I will create a new thread on Sunday night, "My Goals This Week", and declare my specific goals I wish to accomplish by Saturday night.
I can create a new thread every Sunday night for the new week.

Any other ideas?

that should work, as long as you check back in on your own thread with updates through out the week ;) My Goals would be another good name for a new sub forum, instead of My PC Journal, either one really.

Where are you thinking of posting, which subforum? I'll start a goals thread there too :)

That is so cool! I am so envious of you! I wish I had had the chance to quit my full time. Instead I got laid off. Oh well, I hope you do not mind if I follow you and your doings. Maybe by "watching" some one else grow their business, I too will stay motivated! Especially one so brave and excited about doing it! GREAT JOB WCSIS and thanks for the inspiration!

Congratulations! The treasure of being available to your kids more is great. I envy that. My husband works from home (well not much with the current economy), and it has been great for our kids. The financial disadvantages occur, but we wouldn't trade it. Set office hours for yourself, and treat your PC business seriously, and you will have great success.

Monty060609 said:
that should work, as long as you check back in on your own thread with updates through out the week ;) My Goals would be another good name for a new sub forum, instead of My PC Journal, either one really.

Where are you thinking of posting, which subforum? I'll start a goals thread there too :)

I will start 'My Goals this week' thread in the bookings forum. My thought process tells me that is the best place as without bookings there is no business and without business there are no achievable goals so bookings is the starting point for all goals.

I will create my thread Sunday morning when I come home from my LAST graveyard shift. By the way, the place I quit was Jack in the Box.

pampered1224 said:
That is so cool! I am so envious of you! I wish I had had the chance to quit my full time. Instead I got laid off. Oh well, I hope you do not mind if I follow you and your doings. Maybe by "watching" some one else grow their business, I too will stay motivated! Especially one so brave and excited about doing it! GREAT JOB WCSIS and thanks for the inspiration!

I don't mind anyone following my doings, I just hope my doings are worth following. LOL!

I told my director back in late December that I had a good feeling about 2010 and was looking forward to when I would be able to quit my job and do just PC....of course I was thinking like 6 months down the way not 3 weeks later!

I hope to have terrific news to report every week! Thanks to everyone for the support and encouraging words.

Now get out there and book some shows! :)

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online parties. We provide a fun and flexible opportunity for individuals to start their own business and earn an income while sharing their love of cooking with others.

2. How does Pampered Chef work as a full-time job?

As a full-time Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to host cooking parties, sell products, and build a team of other consultants. You will earn a commission on all sales and team members' sales, as well as bonuses and incentives based on your performance. You can also attend training and leadership events to help grow your business and income.

3. What are the benefits of working for Pampered Chef full-time?

Working for Pampered Chef full-time offers many benefits, including flexible hours, the ability to work from home, and the potential for a high income. You also have the support and resources of the company, including training, marketing materials, and a community of other consultants to help you succeed.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement for full-time Pampered Chef consultants?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for full-time consultants. However, to be successful, it is recommended to consistently host parties and promote your business to generate sales. The more you sell and build your team, the higher your income potential will be.

5. Can I still work for Pampered Chef if I have another job?

Yes, you can work for Pampered Chef as a side hustle while still having a full-time job. However, to fully benefit from the income potential and opportunities for growth, it is recommended to dedicate more time and effort to your Pampered Chef business. You can also transition to working for Pampered Chef as a full-time job if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • hmolah
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • AlowayFamily