• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Seeing Good Results from the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The PWS newsletter does not seem to have increased sales or bookings, but it does keep the author in the memory of the recipients.
DebPC
Staff member
Now that we've had the PC Newsletter for customers for awhile: Are you getting good results from it?

This is the PWS newsletter right? I average at least $30.00 in sales each month - most months over $100.00. I Get orders for seasonings. It is like when the newsletter comes out, it jogs their brain to order...LOLOLO:D

I would say my results are more indirect. At just about every show there is someone who gets my newsletter and will remark how much she loves it. I would say that it is a very unintrusive way to keep my name in front of people so when they do need something, have a question, or want to have a show,etc. they don't have to search for how to get in touch with me. I read my warm call report every month and I know I have certain people that read all the articles and recipes/sub recipes every month! It helps me stay connected to them too as it gives me a point of conversation when I call to "check in".

I have an open rate of about 12%, but rarely get sales or bookings from it. BUT, it does keep my name in front of people. In fact, I just got an email from a past host from 2008 in response to my newsletter that wanted to host a show! I am in MA now, and she was in NC, so I gave the booking to a sister consultant.

I have had several people say they like getting the newsletter. Some say they get too much junk and do not want anything added to their mailbox. Sometimes I'll get an order just after the mailing. I have not yet researched enough to see the details of the warm call report. My goal is to sometime this year do that and call anyone whose e-mail is wrong. Each time the e-news comes out I get at least 1 person that opts out; this time there were 5.

Is there a way to send a custom e-mail to all your contacts through the PWS (not the monthly news) I would like to let them know of an upcoming event through a quick e-mail. Thank you for your help.

I can't say I've noticed any increase in sales or bookings due to the newsletter. I also direct them to my web site via the personalized article. In addition to the PC highlights we can choose, I have an 'I love my...' article (I highlight a different product each month) and different recipe each month - can't say I've noticed anything from doing that either! However, as others said, it keeps me in their memory bank.

1. How often does the Pampered Chef Newsletter come out?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter is published once a month, usually towards the beginning of the month.

2. Can I customize the types of recipes and tips I receive in the newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your preferences in the newsletter by updating your profile on our website. This allows you to choose which types of recipes and tips you would like to see in your newsletter.

3. Are the recipes and tips in the newsletter exclusive to subscribers?

Yes, many of the recipes and tips featured in the Pampered Chef Newsletter are exclusive to subscribers and cannot be found on our website or social media channels.

4. How do I access past issues of the newsletter?

You can access past issues of the Pampered Chef Newsletter by visiting our website and clicking on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can browse and read past issues.

5. Can I share the newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, we encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested in Pampered Chef products and recipes. You can easily forward the email or share the link to the newsletter on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
Replies