• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report

In summary, the Feature Article was useless without the ability to track back to people who clicked on it. The Advertising Feature is not really sure.
chefkathy
I want to call everyone who clicked on the info about hosting. Would this be the Feature Article? Or something else?

Maybe I should just call tech support....

okay, just got off with Tech Support and I am completely, totally flabbergasted!!!!THEY DO NOT GET TRACKBACK DATA ON PEOPLE WHO CLICK ON HOST A SHOW OR JOIN OUR TEAM!!!! Why someone ever greenlighted that, I'll never know. The Warm Call Report is pretty much useless without that information. To think of all the money the HO spent on that.....and for what????IF YOU ARE A PWS NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBER, please call or email tech support and ask that this feature be added!

I am confused because my report shows 2 names of people who clicked on "host a show this month". Does that mean that they checked out the Jan special and that was it? Confusion has been ramped today with me so it just may be a senior citizen blonde day for me!!:bugeye:

I have both of those features on mine. If they clicked on either article about the host special or joining my team, it tells me.

Same here. I have featured article and host show option, along with join team.

I've always understood the feature article to be the first thing on the page. I think this months was a recipe idea?

I wish they would have featured the recruiting promo this month!!! Plus, I wish they'd highlight the specials further up in the newsletter instead of all the way at the bottom.

Well, then maybe the support guy I spoke to had no idea what he was saying. Maybe I don't have those sections in my report because no one clicked on them?These are the sections I have (in order)
Feature Recipe (Which the tech told me was the salads thing)
Feature Article (told me it was the yukon potato soup)
Visit my Website
Sub Feature Recipes
Shop Online
Cover Page?????confused???????

I think you're right, Deb. Some months, names show up under "Host a Show" or the recruiting one and other months I don't. Those were probably the months nobody happened to click on it.

That's probably why you may not have had any this month. If you send it to yourself, go in and click on it and see if the next warm call report has your email address listed.

I think that's probably it. Right now, I am showing the categories you listed, along with:
Host a show this month
Become a PC Consultant
Advertising Feature
http: www.facebook/TPC - which I hate as an option. Wish they'd allow them to fan our page.
Cover Page

Jolie_paradoxe said:
I think that's probably it. Right now, I am showing the categories you listed, along with:
Host a show this month
Become a PC Consultant
Advertising Feature
http: www.facebook/TPC - which I hate as an option. Wish they'd allow them to fan our page.
Cover Page

What is the Advertising Feature?

Not really sure. :) I do wish we'd be able to click on the title from our reports and be directed so we could see what was being selected. If I find out, I'll come back and post.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report is a tool designed to help consultants keep track of their customers who have expressed interest in receiving the company's newsletter. It allows consultants to stay organized and follow up with potential customers in a timely manner.

2. How do I access the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report can be accessed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in with your consultant ID and password, and navigate to the "Reports" section to find the Warm Call Report.

3. Can I customize the information included in the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report?

Yes, the Warm Call Report can be customized to fit your specific needs. You can choose which fields to include in the report, such as customer name, email address, and date of last contact. This allows you to personalize your follow-up calls to each customer.

4. How often should I use the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report?

We recommend using the Warm Call Report at least once a month to stay on top of your customer follow-up. However, you can use it as frequently as you'd like to ensure that you don't miss any potential customers who have shown interest in receiving the newsletter.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Newsletter Warm Call Report only for new customers?

No, the Warm Call Report can be used for both new and existing customers who have expressed interest in receiving the newsletter. It is a great way to stay connected with your customers and keep them updated on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies