• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Newsletter- Too Many?

In summary, people are annoyed with PC sending automated emails. They would prefer it if PC sent more personal emails.
esavvymom
Staff member
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that PC is sending too many automated emails to customers now? I think it's once a week? I haven't tracked it, but it annoys ME...so I bet it annoys customers. People get too many emails as it is. I can see twice a month tops, or special sales, but at least give me the consultant the option of levels of annoyance to my customers.

I agree with you. I spent an evening last week, unsubscribing from almost 40 various companies that are getting carried away with their emails. I checked and I have had 10 unsubscribe from me recently.

This is why I send my own newsletters. Also, I can edit the content for what I want highlighted.

Yes, I agree too.

I have had several unsubscribe from me too.

Yup, agreed

I used to send one out myself to announce a special or something of my own, but don't even like doing that now. :(

That is very true but at least it's not like some companies that send it daily and sometimes more than once a day. Those are really annoying. I think pampered chef is trying to keep up but if we all petition them to slow down they will listen. They are great like that.

I haven't counted the frequency...I just keep deleting them. I'm annoying myself with all of my newsletters! :)I think I'm going to leave them in my mailbox for a month, and then see how many I have received. Then I'll send them an email at Home Office. If we all start letting them know, maybe they'll decrease the frequency. I preferred it when they had the emails that we could send on our OWN, if we chose to do so. I would be cool with twice a month, and special sales they might run (which honestly...when is the last time a big online sale has actually WORKED correct?!). Glad to know I'm not alone in my thinking though.

VictoriaH said:
I used to send one out myself to announce a special or something of my own, but don't even like doing that now. :(
Good point! With PC sending so many, if we send a special note or sale or something we have drafted or want to promote, now we really DO become the bad guy.

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter is a monthly publication that provides updates on new products, cooking tips, and recipes to help you get the most out of your Pampered Chef tools.

2. How often is the Pampered Chef Newsletter sent out?

The Pampered Chef Newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I customize the content of the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

Unfortunately, the content of the Pampered Chef Newsletter is pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we strive to provide a variety of useful and relevant information for all of our customers.

4. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the newsletter. If you are a customer, you can sign up for the newsletter on our website or through your consultant.

5. Can I opt out of receiving the Pampered Chef Newsletter?

Yes, you can opt out of receiving the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. However, we encourage you to stay subscribed to stay updated on the latest Pampered Chef news and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • Mary