• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Cook up Success with Pampered Chef?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and products through in-home cooking shows hosted by consultants. Hosting a party allows customers to earn free and discounted products and support their consultant. Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for their consultants, and their top products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix N' Chop, and Deep Covered Baker.
RuthV
Hi y'all! I'm a new PC consultant. Just did my first catalog show Saturday. I have a cooking show this coming Saturday. My hubby thinks its great that I'm all excited about this new venture. I'm a stay-at-home-mom with a 6 year old currently in kindergarten. I worked for 10+ years in deli-bakeries and was a professional cake decorator until my hands demanded I take a break. I hosted a PC party back in Febuary and decided to take a chance and work with PC. So, there's an intro. Looking forward to interacting around here. :)

Welcome to the family! Good luck at your cooking show! I bet you can do some great things with the decorator bottles and easy accent decorator with all that cake experience!!

I found out all my Wilton tips fit the decorator bottles too so I have lots of icing tips to use. I went to my first PC party about 12 years ago when my hubby was in the 82nd Airborne. Couldn't buy much but had to have the food chopper. I'm now on my second chopper because my original one got lost moving home from Texas back in 1999. My mother had bought me a cheap chopper at a discount store but it was not as easy to use or as well made as the PC one.

Welcome to our virtual cluster. The people here are great - full of knowledge and a great support. May your new venture be successful and fun.

Welcome to this site and PC. Good Luck!

Welcome aboard!!:)

welcome ... and good luck in your new adventure.

Welcome!

Best of luck as you start your new business!

Welcome. Would love to see some of your "decorating" pictures.

Welcome to our little nook on the web! We are glad to have you and be blessed in your new business!!

Welcome to our virtual cluster!

welcome! You're going to have alot of fun with your new business, and especially with this site!

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

WooHoo! Welcome aboard, me hearty!!! JK - no really....welcome! This is an awesome resource, and the cheffers are an incredible wealth of knowledge! Best wishes to you!

Though we have already chatted a bit, I would like to welcome you to our virtual cluster. You will love it here.

WelcomeWelcome and with that professional background you are off to a great start. Hope you have much success in this biz. Keep us updated and we hope to get to know you better through each post!!

Debbie :D

Welcome to our virtual cluster...... I hope you will do well with your business.

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking, entertaining, and food preparation.

2. How does Pampered Chef work?

Pampered Chef consultants host in-home cooking shows where they showcase and demonstrate the products to potential customers. Customers can then place orders through the consultant, who earns a commission on the sales.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. You also have the opportunity to support a friend or family member who is a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer to consultants?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training for their consultants, including online training, one-on-one coaching, and access to a community of experienced consultants. They also offer support through regional and national conferences, as well as ongoing communication and resources.

5. What are the top products from Pampered Chef?

Some of the most popular products from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix N' Chop, and the Deep Covered Baker. However, there are many other high-quality and innovative products available for cooking, baking, and entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ainsley Miller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Ainsley Miller
  • Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Christine Hughes