• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logowear: M or L Sizes Available

In summary, the Pampered Chef Logowear is available in two sizes, M (medium) and L (large). Unfortunately, at this time, there are no other sizes offered. The M and L sizes are true to standard sizing and the clothing is unisex. If the clothing does not fit, it can be returned or exchanged within 30 days according to the return policy.
chefkarri
Hi, still looking for PC logowear.....size M or L.....thanks!!

Hi! I have a medium purple scoop neck shirt w/ logo that I bought at conference 2 years ago for a consultant on my team who wound up quitting. It has never been worn.

AJPratt said:
Hi! I have a medium purple scoop neck shirt w/ logo that I bought at conference 2 years ago for a consultant on my team who wound up quitting. It has never been worn.

Can you post a pic?
Thanks!
Jen

Hi, I would love it!!! Do you have any pix?
How much would you like for it?
Karri

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef Logowear?

The Pampered Chef Logowear comes in two sizes: M (medium) and L (large).

2. Can I request a different size for the Pampered Chef Logowear?

Unfortunately, at this time, we only offer M and L sizes for our Pampered Chef Logowear. We apologize for any inconvenience.

3. Are the M and L sizes true to standard sizing?

Yes, the M and L sizes for our Pampered Chef Logowear are true to standard sizing. If you are unsure of your size, we recommend referring to our size chart for accurate measurements.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Logowear unisex?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Logowear is unisex and can be worn by both men and women.

5. Can I return or exchange the Pampered Chef Logowear if it doesn't fit?

Yes, if the Pampered Chef Logowear does not fit, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkarri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • PamperedinConshy