• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find New Pampered Chef Logos with White Background?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has the new PC logos available for download on their website, but they are not high resolution and can only be used on pre-approved materials.
pchefinski
Do they have the new PC logos available for download on CC anywhere? I can't find them. I've been using the logos from the KCN Spring Edition, but they've got a light blue background on them and I'm needing a white background. Thanks :)

Amanda,

They are there. Go to the drop down list under promoting your business. Click on the advertising and publicity guidelines. They are in the margin on the left. HTH.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN

yes that does help, thank you so much. now, do i save it as a target or just as a picture? which option will i be able to size-down as best as possible?

WAIT! I kept reading and it says you can't use them on anything.. You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it. Um, why would they even offer them to us if we can't use them on anything????? How does that make any sense?

Last edited:
I made a couple of flyers without using the logo and they look like someone did them on their home computer. If we are expected to promote our business, we should be able to use the PC logo on flyers designed to do such. The logos they put on the download center are NOT hi-res. They are so small you almost can't do anything with them. I guess that's the point, though. A hi-res file is a file that you can enlarge, even if it's slightly, and not see the pixels. Their version of hi-res is a joke. (Can you tell I work with graphics? :p )
Kristy

Okay so why would they put them there to begin with? We see them all over the flyers they put out and if we wanted to, could just cut & paste from those to use in our own creations. So why even put them there to taunt us? To make us think, without reading the fine print, that we can use them as we have been able to in the past?

So, it boils down to this: to have the PC logo on our products (business cards, flyers, etc), we have to order them from the associated vendors (Merrill, Nancys Artwork, etc)?

Last edited:
pchefinski said:
Okay so why would they put them there to begin with? We see them all over the flyers they put out and if we wanted to, could just cut & paste from those to use in our own creations. So why even put them there to taunt us? To make us think, without reading the fine print, that we can use them as we have been able to in the past?

So, it boils down to this: to have the PC logo on our products (business cards, flyers, etc), we have to order them from the associated vendors (Merrill, Nancys Artwork, etc)?
We CAN use them on flyers we make but we cannot change them in any way. We can't separate the tag line from the logo or use the hat alone for instance. And we always MUST include our full title (Independent Consultant) on all communication so it doesn't look like we are saying that "I am The Pampered Chef".

I agree that the resolution is poor and I don't understand why they don't give us the same resolution that we had in the past.

Save...
pchefinski said:
yes that does help, thank you so much. now, do i save it as a target or just as a picture? which option will i be able to size-down as best as possible?

I saved it as a target and it seems the resolution is higher- try that!

And as Beth said, we can use the logo. When I started, you had to be a Director or higher to use the logo, but of course, right before I promoted they changed it to everyone! Just don't use the tag line or the chef's hat by itself and you are fine!! And you can't give the logo to vendors to make you stuff...like business cards, T-shirts, etc. You have to use the PC vendors for that stuff!

Ooooooooooh. I get it now. :) I misread it to be the entire logo, not the chef hat in itself.. I can see clearly now!! Thank you all soooo much. (This is probably the 20th thread on this.. so I apologize. But I was so worried that if I used it, I would be breaking the rules, so I wanted to ask.)

from the site:

The Pampered Chef® Logo:
You may include The Pampered Chef® logo in advertising and publicity as set forth below, as long as you include your name and proper title (see above). The logo is available for download from Consultant’s Corner. Click on “Promoting Your Business” and then “Advertising and Publicity Policies.” The logo may not be altered in any way.

You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it

1. Where can I find the new Pampered Chef logos with a white background?

The new Pampered Chef logos with a white background can be found on our official website, under the "Resources" section. You can also find them on our social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logos with a white background for my own promotional materials?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have permission to use our logos for your own promotional materials. Just make sure to follow our brand guidelines and use the logos correctly.

3. Are there different versions of the Pampered Chef logos with a white background?

Yes, we have multiple versions of our logos with a white background, including vertical, horizontal, and stacked options. Make sure to choose the appropriate version for your specific needs.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef logos with a white background?

No, our logos are trademarked and should not be altered or customized in any way. This helps maintain consistency and brand recognition for Pampered Chef.

5. Do I need to get approval before using the Pampered Chef logos with a white background?

As long as you are using the logos correctly and following our brand guidelines, you do not need to get approval before using them for your own promotional materials. However, if you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to our marketing team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Butterfly15