• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Started on Consultant's Corner: Finding Your Logo

In summary, to access Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website, click on the designated link and log in with your consultant ID and password. A logo is a symbol or design that represents your brand and business, and having one for your Pampered Chef business is important for creating a professional image. You have the option to use a pre-made logo or create your own, both of which can be found on Consultant's Corner. To upload your logo, go to the "My Business" tab and click on the "Logo" section. You can change your logo at any time by accessing the same section.
MichelleT
On consultant's corner, I read that I can get the logo "behind consultants corner". Where is that? Sorry, I'm new and trying to get things going while I wait for my kit!

Promoting Your BusinessGo to Consultant's Corner and click the RED tab that says Promoting Your Business. Then click on the Advertising and Publicity Guidelines link. As you scroll down the page you will see 3 logos which you can download and use for advertising.

Thank you so much!

1. How do I access Consultant's Corner?

To access Consultant's Corner, go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant's Corner" link at the top of the page. You will then be prompted to log in with your consultant ID and password.

2. What is a logo and why do I need one?

A logo is a symbol or design that represents your brand and business. It is important to have a logo for your Pampered Chef business to help create a professional and recognizable image for potential customers.

3. Can I use a pre-made logo or do I have to create my own?

You have the option to use a pre-made logo provided by Pampered Chef or to create your own custom logo. Both options are available on Consultant's Corner.

4. How do I upload my logo to Consultant's Corner?

To upload your logo, go to the "My Business" tab on Consultant's Corner and click on the "Logo" section. From there, you can either upload your own logo or choose a pre-made logo from the options provided.

5. Can I change my logo at any time?

Yes, you can change your logo at any time by going to the "My Business" tab on Consultant's Corner and clicking on the "Logo" section. From there, you can upload a new logo or choose a different pre-made logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat