• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Pampered Chef Logo Wear? Rufh Trivet/SS 09, Size M-L

In summary, the best way to search for Pampered Chef logo wear is through the "Shop" section on their website, which has a filter option for "Logo Wear." There is a size chart available for logo wear items and it cannot be customized with personal logos. The Rufh Trivet/SS 09 is only available in one color, but there are other logo wear items available in different colors. If you need to return or exchange the Rufh Trivet/SS 09 or any other logo wear item, you can do so within 30 days by contacting Pampered Chef customer service.
chefkarri
Hi....still looking for pc logo wear...size m-l....rufh trivet/ss 09.
Thank you!!

you can still get trivet thru supply order I do believe and or in the catalog until the end of the month.

thanks...already put my order in for the month..............

chefkarri said:
thanks...already put my order in for the month..............

Putting another order in for a FREE trivet would still be cheaper than buying one from someone and paying the shipping.;)

You can get a free trivet? I was wondering on the supply order it says "trivet sample" or something like that, but I wasn't really sure what all of that means?

yes, you can order one trivet per season for free. Next supply order, just add that number in your order and they will send it.

Great thanks! I just ordered supplies, but I'm sure I will need something else soon!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
yes, you can order one trivet per season for free. Next supply order, just add that number in your order and they will send it.

It's actually one per Round-up year. If anyone hasn't gotten their 2008 trivet (square), it's probably only available through tomorrow (8/15). The 2009 trivet (oval) is available now.

1. What is the best way to search for Pampered Chef logo wear?

The easiest way to search for Pampered Chef logo wear is to visit the Pampered Chef website and go to the "Shop" section. On the left-hand side, there is a filter option for "Logo Wear" where you can browse and purchase a variety of logo wear items, including the Rufh Trivet/SS 09, Size M-L.

2. Is there a specific size chart for Pampered Chef logo wear?

Yes, there is a size chart available on the Pampered Chef website for logo wear items. You can find it by clicking on the "Size Chart" link located below the size options on each product page. This will provide you with detailed measurements for each size to ensure the best fit for your Rufh Trivet/SS 09, Size M-L.

3. Can I customize the Rufh Trivet/SS 09 with my own logo?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef logo wear items cannot be customized with personal logos. The Rufh Trivet/SS 09 and other logo wear items are exclusively designed and sold by Pampered Chef.

4. Is the Rufh Trivet/SS 09, Size M-L available in other colors?

At this time, the Rufh Trivet/SS 09 is only available in one color option, which is stainless steel. However, there are other logo wear items available in a variety of colors on the Pampered Chef website.

5. How can I return or exchange the Rufh Trivet/SS 09 if it doesn't fit?

If you are not satisfied with your Rufh Trivet/SS 09, Size M-L or any other logo wear item, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Simply contact Pampered Chef customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcheflisad
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcheflisad
  • etteluap70PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • chefkarri