• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What supplies can you get from Pampered Chef's liquidation sale?

Y
Yolanda
I am going out of business and have loads of supplies that I would like others to get use of. Please email me for a Word attachment list.

Thanks,
Yolanda

LiquidationPlease e-mail me your list of suppies for sale. [email protected]

Thank you!!! :)

Please EmailPlease e-mail me the list [email protected]

Thanks,
Crystal Wallace
Otisco, IN

If you would like Yolanda to email you her list or to contact anyone of our listers please do it privately by clicking on their screen name and emailing them directly.Thanks

LiquidationI, too, have several items for sale. Please click on my name, and e-mail me personally if you are interested in any items. I have several spring 05 catalogs, order forms, PP orders, shirts, etc. Let me know.

SuppliesSince I had so many of you interested, I decided to post my items here. Let me know if you are interested in anything by e-mailing me at [email protected]. Please remember that these prices do not include S&H.

Car window decal (never been used) $9.00

Spring 2005 Catalogs $5

Lotion soap caddy, will sale for whatever

10 packages generic invitations $5

2 packages drawing/survey slips $1

Black Consultant Planner Cover $3

Display crate $8

Spring/Summer 04 video $2

Celebrations Kitchen Shows - Boost your Bookings CD $2

Sales Receipts $5

I will post more items as I find them. :eek:

Last edited:
Charm BraceletJust wanted to let everyone know that my charm bracelet has been purchased already.

Door PrizesThe door prizes are also sold.

SuppliesAlso, I found some postcards that I ordered from Express Yourself. There are 5 packages of "From My Kitchen to Yours!", 5 packages of "Let's Get Cooking!", 13 "Wish Lists" (these have a sticky back, and they can be put on your guests catalogs for them to keep track of what they want, and 1 money bag "I get paid to Party!". I bought all these things for $50, and I will sell them for $30. I haven't used any of them. One other thing, I also have a catalog bag that you can display 1 catalog in the front window, $5.

Let me know if you are interested.

Items Still for SaleHere is a list of items I still have if anyone is interested:
Car window decal (never been used) $9.00

Black Consultant Planner Cover $3

Display crate $8

Spring/Summer 04 video $2

Celebrations Kitchen Shows - Boost your Bookings CD $2

Express Yourself postcards:
“From My Kitchen to Yours!” – 5 packages
“Let’s Get Cooking!” – 5 packages
13 “Wish Lists” (these have a sticky back, and they can be put on your guests catalogs for them to keep track of what they want)
1 money bag “I get paid to party”.
All items purchased for $50 and never used. Will sell for $30 plus S&H.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in anything.

How large is the "Car window decal" please?

What is a Black Consultant Planner Cover?

I'm new at this :)

Items for saleI will be hanging up my apron and have decided to clean out the rest of my supply closet. I have listed the items I no longer need below and have INCLUDED shipping in the price. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks for helping me clean house!!

"Take A Closer Look" inserts - $2

Help Whip Cancer Pins - I have 17 total - $4

Business Card Holder - burgandy with gold PC logo on front corner, has 2 pockets inside to hold cards - $1.50

1 pad of Door Prize Slips - $1.00

9 packs of invitations - $1.00 each

3 packs of 48 invitations - these were extra ones that I got back from hostesses and just put together with rubber bands - $1.00 each

Your First Kitchen Show videos - I have 2 - $2 each

audio cassettes - $1.00 each:
Getting Started With The Pampered Chef
The ABC's Of Bookings
Show & Sell S/S 2004 - again, great for new consultants who want to learn more about existing products
Celebrations Kitchen Shows: Boost Your Bookings S/S 2004

audio CD's - $1.00 each:
Make Your Kitchen Show Sparkle (from National Conf. 2003)
Customer Care: Taking Care of Business
Show & Sell S/S 2004
Show & Sell F/W 2004
Show & Sell S/S 2005
Teaching The Skills Of Booking (Leadership Conf 2004)
Celebrations Kitchen Shows: Boost Your Bookings
Show & Sell F/W 2005
Selling Product Collections
Your Season Of Success F/W 2005

2006 Consultant Calendar/Planner - $4

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

What supplies are available at Pampered Chef's liquidation sale?

There are a variety of kitchen supplies available at the Pampered Chef liquidation sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. You can find a full list of available supplies by contacting Yolanda for a Word attachment list.

What is the quality of the supplies being sold?

As a scientist, I cannot personally vouch for the quality of the supplies being sold at Pampered Chef's liquidation sale. However, it is likely that these supplies were once sold by the company and therefore should be of decent quality. It is always a good idea to inspect items before purchasing them to ensure they meet your standards.

Can I see pictures of the supplies before purchasing?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I do not have access to pictures of the supplies being sold at Pampered Chef's liquidation sale. You can contact Yolanda for a list of available supplies, and if you are interested in a particular item, you can request a picture from her before making a purchase.

Are the supplies being sold at a discounted price?

Yes, the supplies being sold at Pampered Chef's liquidation sale are likely to be discounted in price. As the company is going out of business, they are likely trying to sell off their remaining inventory at a discounted price to clear out their stock.

Is there a limited supply of each item?

As a scientist, I cannot say for certain if there is a limited supply of each item at Pampered Chef's liquidation sale. It is possible that there may be a limited quantity of certain items, so it is best to contact Yolanda for a list of available supplies and to act quickly if you are interested in a particular item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LeahMae
  • jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies