• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a Pampered Chef Jacket? Make me an offer!

In summary, the Pampered Chef jacket is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL and is made from a durable and lightweight poly/cotton blend. It can be personalized for an additional fee and is machine washable. It is suitable for both men and women, and customers can refer to the size chart for the best fit.
chef-kina
Gold Member
I have a PC jacket, that is approx a 3xl. It is a maroon color that has the old, old pc logo on it. The one with the chicken. My MIL gave this to me last year. She bought it in 2002 and paid around $55 for it. It is still in excellent condition. I didnt wear it more than 3 times. I need to get it out of my closet though. I have lost tons of weight and it no longer fits :D ! Make me an offer if you are interested. Shipping will be $8.50 via priority mail. Thanks!

1. What sizes are available for the Pampered Chef jacket?

The Pampered Chef jacket is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Please refer to our size chart for specific measurements and fit.

2. What is the material of the Pampered Chef jacket?

The Pampered Chef jacket is made from a durable and lightweight poly/cotton blend, ensuring comfort and breathability while working in the kitchen.

3. Can I personalize the Pampered Chef jacket with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for our Pampered Chef jackets. You can add your name, logo, or any other text for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service for more information.

4. Are the Pampered Chef jackets machine washable?

Yes, our Pampered Chef jackets are machine washable. We recommend using cold water and a gentle cycle to maintain the quality of the fabric. Hang or lay flat to dry.

5. Is the Pampered Chef jacket suitable for both men and women?

Yes, the Pampered Chef jacket is designed to be unisex and can be worn by both men and women. Please refer to our size chart for the best fit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies