• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items That Help Reduce Clutter in the Kitchen?

In summary, the measuring spoons can be used to save space in the kitchen by reducing clutter. The bamboo carving board fits over most sinks and can be used as extra counter space. The stackable cooling racks make it possible to cool multiple items at once. The salt and pepper mill is just one example of an item that can be near the stove. The large grooved carving board can also be used as a shelf and the executive cookware hangs with lids to save space.
redprincess
hello everyone! In my show, I have everyone raise their hand if they have limited room in their kitchen and are always looking for more space. Everyone raises their hand and then I tell them about the measuring spoons. At my last show, I could see that was kinda lame, especially based on the looks on people's faces :eek:

It's such a good lead-in, who thinks they know the best product to answer that question with?

Tool Turn About- Stores a lot of products. Easy read measuring cups nest.

The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls next & so do the colander & bowl set.

I stuff my flexable funnels in a drawer if that counts as saving space. Also, offer smaller items that do the same things as bigger ones, just without the bulk. The bar board doesn't take up any space and is useful for most of my cutting board needs!

I have heard from my customers that the bamboo carving board fits over most sinks, and many use it for extra "counter" space when it is limited.

gilliandanielle said:
I stuff my flexable funnels in a drawer if that counts as saving space. Also, offer smaller items that do the same things as bigger ones, just without the bulk. The bar board doesn't take up any space and is useful for most of my cutting board needs!

I have heard from my customers that the bamboo carving board fits over most sinks, and many use it for extra "counter" space when it is limited.

Gillian, AWESOME idea! We're hosting Christmas dinner & I always run out of counter space & don't necessarily need the sink! Thanks!

gilliandanielle said:

We do this with the Large Grooved, too!

Good Idea Carolyn!! I never thought about them being the same size!

The adjustable measuring spoons and scoop are nice for reducing clutter.

If you have a hanging pot rack, the exec cookware will hang WITH lids, reducing the amount of clutter in your cupboards.

It doesn't reduce clutter, but the SA plates make more efficient use of cupboards since they're square and go right into the corners.

The stackable cooling racks make cooling a lot of cookies or several baked items take up less space. And because they fold flat, they only take up as much room as a typical rack.

The Salt and pepper mill is only one item to have near the stove, instead of 2 (separate s+p shakers)

I put the Bamboo Board over my stovetop for parties to create more space.

chefann said:
The stackable cooling racks make cooling a lot of cookies or several baked items take up less space. And because they fold flat, they only take up as much room as a typical rack.

)

Another thing you can do with the cooling rack is make another shelf. If you set it up and then just fit it in your cupboard you can make a little 1/2 shelf. I do this, I have my short coffee cups stored under the rack on the actual shelf. Then on top I have some odd and end things like little teacup plates, rolling pin...

you can do that with the round and rectangle stone racks too - did it for a year, with my cutting boards on top and some large trays underneath.

Everyone - this has been great so far. Any other ideas? I store little mixing bowls in my batter bowl.

why 1 product?
redprincess said:
hello everyone! In my show, I have everyone raise their hand if they have limited room in their kitchen and are always looking for more space. Everyone raises their hand and then I tell them about the measuring spoons. At my last show, I could see that was kinda lame, especially based on the looks on people's faces :eek:

It's such a good lead-in, who thinks they know the best product to answer that question with?

Why choose just 1 product to start out with. Why not use the whole line. Almost everything we have is multi purpose. Why not start with the raise of hands and say something like, then you're in the right place because Im going to show you how to utilize your tools to save you space and money. And don't forget to give multiple uses for each item you're taking about. While talking about the kitchen tools don't forget to cross sell the TTA, huge space saver.

Doesn't sound like a great selling strategy, considering the bar pan does almost anything you need (I know 'cus thats about all I ever use), but once they begin using the tools they're gonna want more. And guess who they're coming to for those purchases? :D

That's a great point and something I've been tossing around in my head. I've loved the feedback that everyone has identified and I'm likely (and I'm sure others) to use these tips throughout my show.

Hey redprincess! Where in the Hudson Valley are you? I am in Rockland County!

Lake Peekskill! In Putnam County.

Wow! Not too far at all! How long have you been doing PC?

One Month! :)
We moved up here from Queens a year ago. Unfortunately the people helping me out with shows aren't anywhere near here, so I'm traveling to Long Island and Jersey to do my shows. I hope to develop leads in this area, but with Christmas and the demands on my full time job in Manhattan, I haven't had the time. Any recommendations you have for this area, I would appreciate (as long as it doesn't get in the way of you :)).

I would call the local Chamber of Commerce, look forCraftFairs, etc... Also contactschools about fundraisers. Onceyou get a few local shows, you will start branching out! :)

Don't forget to mention fundraisers at all your cooking shows. You never know when a PTA president/team coach/sports mom who's looking for a fundraiser will be in the crowd.

pamperedgirl3 said:
The Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls next & so do the colander & bowl set.

I'm not sure if it's what you were trying to say but the 2 sets actually nest with each other. The Lg Stainless bowl and then the Lg Colander and then the Med Stainless and so on it works great and saves A TON of space!!

1. How can Pampered Chef items help reduce clutter in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of organization and storage solutions for the kitchen, such as stackable containers, drawer dividers, and hanging racks. These items can help maximize space and keep your kitchen counters and cabinets free of clutter.

2. What types of kitchen clutter can Pampered Chef items help with?

Pampered Chef items are designed to help with all types of kitchen clutter, including utensils, pots and pans, spices, and pantry items. With a variety of organization options, you can easily find a solution for any type of clutter in your kitchen.

3. Are Pampered Chef items easy to clean and maintain?

Yes, all Pampered Chef items are designed with convenience in mind. Most items are dishwasher safe, and any non-stick coatings are made to be durable and easy to clean. This makes it easy to maintain a clutter-free and organized kitchen.

4. Can Pampered Chef items also help save time in the kitchen?

Absolutely! By keeping your kitchen clutter-free, you can save time by easily finding the tools and ingredients you need. Additionally, many Pampered Chef items are designed to make cooking and meal prep more efficient, such as the quick-stir pitcher and garlic press.

5. Are Pampered Chef items worth the investment for reducing clutter in the kitchen?

Yes, Pampered Chef items are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. By investing in these organization solutions, you can save time and frustration in the long run by maintaining a clutter-free and efficient kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • amyscookinggear