• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef Is Driving Me Crazy

In summary, Karen is frustrated with PC because they have not released any information about the new website or the changeover to the new system. Karen also shares her frustration with PC on a regular basis.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
From my previous post you can see that I did not get the HWC host annoucement in my change over kit.

I know I'm a little anal but I like to download all the flyers so that I can make up host packs ahead of time. I read where we will be selling the Pretty in Pink Market bag and lunch tote in April. So, I go over to the website to download the flyer. Imagine that, we have no flyer yet.

I'm still waiting for answers to my questions about the new website, 8 business days and still no answers. No online classes either and no official date when it will roll out.

Was very surprised that the new SB did not have recipes for RDCB or the pizza grill pan.

Don't get me wrong, I love pc and I know that they work really hard to give us the best tools to work with (kitchen as well as business) But sometimes I think they need to hire someone to coordinate all the "new" kitchen tools, support material and extra staff if needed to either roll out the new website as of March 1st. or extra staff to handle the questions. I mean if only 1 in 10 of the 70,000 consultants emailed them questions on the new website....I"m not an analyst but even I would know that the current staff wouldn't be able to handle it. I wish that they would not of even mentioned the new website until they had the classes ready to go and an official date for rolling it out.

I miss Doris. She always seemed to have it all together for us when anything was announced.

On the plus side, there are some great recipes and ideas on the Chef Success consultant side for the RDCB.

Karen

(((hugs))) I just answered on the other thread ... maybe they are not thinking about consultants doing host packets that far in advance? They are probably just thinking that everyone will be in the new world by then and that there's no point in putting it on the older side. Inconvenient for the consultants who book further out or like to be prepared in advance. But their tech guys haven't done what we do, so odds are they don't think like we do. ;)Hopefully we'll see some training stuff online soon and start seeing the changeover to the new system soon too! :D

I sent Tech Support an email regarding this earlier today. It is a bit ridiculous that we can't access updated reports for the 2 shows incentives and the Incentives Calculator - we are on the 15th of the month for pete's sake!!

I share your frustration Karen. It's no wonder PC doesn't pick me for 'special' things....I am much too opinionated and openly share my frustration with them on a regular basis!

I sent an email too about the reports. I was told they were not aware of any problems with reports be accessed and that they would check on it. we are a multi million dollar SALES company and the fact that we dont have info until the 10th of the month is ridiculous enough... but really!

DebChefIA said:
I sent Tech Support an email regarding this earlier today. It is a bit ridiculous that we can't access updated reports for the 2 shows incentives and the Incentives Calculator - we are on the 15th of the month for pete's sake!!

I share your frustration Karen. It's no wonder PC doesn't pick me for 'special' things....I am much too opinionated and openly share my frustration with them on a regular basis!

Yep. I do the same. They probably cringe when they see it's from me but I know they listen because I have gotten calls from pretty high up asking for more info on what it issue is.

What is "Pampered Chef Is Driving Me Crazy"?

"Pampered Chef Is Driving Me Crazy" is a popular cookbook and kitchen products brand that offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and recipes for cooking and baking.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, including cookware, bakeware, cutlery, and kitchen gadgets. They also have a selection of pantry items, cookbooks, and meal kits.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products online through their official website or through independent consultants. You can also attend virtual or in-person parties to shop for products.

How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on their website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training sessions to begin selling products and earning commissions.

Does Pampered Chef offer any warranty or guarantee for their products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for an exchange or refund. They also offer a limited lifetime warranty for their cookware, bakeware, and cutlery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • Admin Greg