• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Invitations, Buttons & Team Pins/Charms

In summary, to order Pampered Chef invitations, you can contact your independent consultant or visit the website to browse and customize invitation templates. Invitations can be personalized with event details and typically arrive within 7-10 business days. Pampered Chef also offers buttons and team pins/charms for consultants to wear and display their pride in the company, which can be used as a motivational tool for teams. The turnaround time for ordering invitations is 7-10 business days, but it's recommended to order in advance to ensure timely arrival.
Tenille V.
Selling:
  • PC Invites (all in good to new condition). Selling individual packs at $1.00 + shipping or all for $12 + shipping.
  • Pins/Charms (all in good to new condition). The Show checklists & planners & a few blank pin cards I'll throw in for free. All for $30 + shipping OBO.
  • Buttons (all, but 1 in good condition, used, see pics). Sell all for $2 + shipping.
Please contact me with any questions.

Attachments

• Buttons - Front.jpg
    Buttons - Front.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 552
  • 1000 show cklst & grand planner.jpg
    1000 show cklst & grand planner.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 709
  • Blank cluster cards.jpg
    Blank cluster cards.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 662
  • Buttons - back.jpg
    Buttons - back.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 561
  • Invites 2009.jpg
    Invites 2009.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 568
  • Invites 2008.jpg
    Invites 2008.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 514
  • Invites 2010-Italian-Back.jpg
    Invites 2010-Italian-Back.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 530
  • Pins 2.jpg
    Pins 2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 580
  • Invites 2010-Italian-Front.jpg
    Invites 2010-Italian-Front.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 613
  • Invites 2010.jpg
    Invites 2010.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 610
  • Invites 2012.jpg
    Invites 2012.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 625
  • Pins-all.jpg
    Pins-all.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 626
  • Pins 3.jpg
    Pins 3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 560
I would like the pins and the buttons please! if they are still available

PCAngela said:
I would like the pins and the buttons please! if they are still available
Awesome! Yes, they are. I'll figure outhat shipping later tonight. I just need to know zip code for shipping.

Tenille V. said:
Awesome! Yes, they are. I'll figure outhat shipping later tonight. I just need to know zip code for shipping.
my address is 1111 Will Way clarksville TN 37043

Tenille V. said:
Selling:
  • PC Invites (all in good to new condition). Selling individual packs at $1.00 + shipping or all for $12 + shipping.
  • Pins/Charms (all in good to new condition). The Show checklists & planners & a few blank pin cards I'll throw in for free. All for $30 + shipping OBO.
  • Buttons (all, but 1 in good condition, used, see pics). Sell all for $2 + shipping.
Please contact me with any questions.
PC Invite Postcards are still available. All other items have been sold.

1. How do I order Pampered Chef invitations?

To order Pampered Chef invitations, you can either contact your independent consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse through their selection of invitation templates and customize them with your event details. Invitations can be ordered in sets of 50 and typically arrive within 7-10 business days.

2. Can I personalize the invitations?

Yes, you can personalize the invitations with your event details, such as the date, time, location, and any special instructions. You can also add your own message or customize the design with your own images or graphics.

3. What is the turnaround time for ordering Pampered Chef invitations?

The turnaround time for ordering Pampered Chef invitations is typically 7-10 business days. However, this may vary depending on the quantity ordered and the shipping location. It's recommended to order invitations at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure they arrive in time for your event.

4. Do you offer buttons and team pins/charms for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers buttons and team pins/charms for consultants to wear and display their pride in the company. These can be purchased separately or earned as incentives from the company. They are a great way to show off your Pampered Chef business and connect with other consultants.

5. How can I use team pins/charms to motivate my team?

Team pins/charms can be used as a fun and motivational tool for your team. You can create challenges or goals for your team to achieve, and award them with a special team pin or charm once they reach it. This can help boost team morale and create a sense of accomplishment within your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
  • Ember Lewis