• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Independent Consultant Show Since October 2016

In summary, Gail has been an independent consultant for Pampered Chef since October 2016. She is a single mom with a background in professional cooking, but she enjoys the flexibility and extra income that comes with working for Pampered Chef. Gail was inspired to become a consultant because she loves cooking and wanted a more manageable schedule. Being a Pampered Chef consultant has allowed her to spend more time with her kids and share her passion for cooking and high-quality kitchen tools with others. Her favorite product is the Quick Cooker, which has made cooking quicker and easier for her busy lifestyle.
Gail Berry
Hi I am Gail. I'm a single Mom of a 17 year old daughter & a 2 1/2 year old son I love to cook but with our crazy schedules it's hard. Working for PC gives me flexibility, cash and great kitchen toys. I have many years of experience cooking professionally but this is a whole lot easier and more fun that being stressed out in a busy kitchen all night.

Welcome to CS Gail!

Thanks Greg

1. How long have you been an independent consultant for Pampered Chef?

I have been an independent consultant for Pampered Chef since October 2016.

2. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

My name is Gail and I am a single mom of a 17-year-old daughter and a 2 1/2-year-old son. I have many years of experience cooking professionally, but I have found that working for Pampered Chef gives me more flexibility, extra income, and access to great kitchen tools. It's a much more enjoyable and stress-free way to cook compared to working in a busy kitchen all night.

3. What inspired you to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always loved cooking and being in the kitchen, but with my busy schedule as a single mom, it was becoming increasingly difficult to find the time. When I discovered Pampered Chef, I was drawn to the idea of having flexible hours, earning extra income, and being able to use and share high-quality kitchen tools. It was the perfect fit for me.

4. How has being a Pampered Chef consultant benefited you?

Working for Pampered Chef has been a great experience. I have been able to earn extra income while still having time to spend with my kids. I also love being able to share my passion for cooking and these amazing kitchen tools with others. It's a win-win situation.

5. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

That's a tough question because I love so many of their products! But if I had to choose, I would say the Quick Cooker. It has made cooking meals so much faster and easier, especially on those busy nights when I don't have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. It's definitely a game changer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Colleen Burlet
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • RuthKCooks
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Nicolejeanne