• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What makes the Pampered Chef Food Chopper a must-have for parents?

In summary, Pampered Chef in Parenting is a program that helps parents involve their children in meal preparation and teaches important cooking skills. It can benefit families by fostering life skills, creating a fun experience, and promoting bonding. The program is suitable for children of all ages, with a focus on 3-12 year olds. It does not require any specific Pampered Chef products and is free to participate in. Resources and recipes can be accessed online.
fruit76loop
Gold Member
Magazine.

:D I just opened my April 2006 Parenting Magazine and was happy to see the Pampered Chef Food Chopper!! It is listed as a Time-saver! Here is what it says::D

"What I couldn't live without"

"My Pampered Chef Food Chopper is a big time-saver. I use it to cut up everything from veggies to cookies, and I can easily control how fine I want something to come out." Jeannette Stidham Lebanon, OH

$29; pamperedchef.com, 800-266-5572

So....run, :D don't walk, to your newsstand now and pick up "Parenting!"

I put these advertisements in my binder!! People love em!!

I saw this too!!! I was so excited to see it in there. My husband made fun of me for a good ten minutes for getting worked up over it, but it helps to show people how great it is!

Wow, that sounds like an amazing product! I'm always looking for ways to save time in the kitchen, especially with a little one running around. I'll definitely have to check out that magazine and see if I can get my hands on that Pampered Chef Food Chopper. Thanks for sharing your experience with it!

What is Pampered Chef in Parenting?

Pampered Chef in Parenting is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help parents involve their children in meal preparation and teach them important cooking skills.

How can Pampered Chef in Parenting benefit my family?

By involving children in meal preparation, Pampered Chef in Parenting can help foster important life skills such as following directions, teamwork, and creativity. It can also create a fun and bonding experience for families.

What age group is Pampered Chef in Parenting suitable for?

Pampered Chef in Parenting is suitable for children of all ages, but is primarily geared towards children between the ages of 3-12. However, older children and even teenagers can also benefit from the program.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in Pampered Chef in Parenting?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in Pampered Chef in Parenting. The program is designed to be adaptable and can be done with any kitchen tools and ingredients.

Are there any costs associated with participating in Pampered Chef in Parenting?

No, there are no costs associated with participating in Pampered Chef in Parenting. The program is free and all resources and recipes can be accessed online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • monica.dixon
  • General Chat
Replies