• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef in Other Countries?

In summary, Pampered Chef operates in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, and Mexico. Most products can be used in other countries, but voltage and wattage requirements should be checked first. International shipping is available for select products and new consultants are not currently accepted in countries where the company is not established. It is important to be culturally sensitive when using Pampered Chef products in other countries.
PamperedinConshy
In which other countries can we sell PC? I know there are Canadian Consultants. But are there consultants in Europe?

Yes, I know that we are also in the UK, Germany and Mexico :)

But WE in the USA cannot SELL to any other country other than USA. So if you have a friend who lives in Canada, you can't sell to her. She would have to find a Canadian consultant or their main website.
You can't recruit there either (but I think you MIGHT get some sort of referral bonus maybe??). just wanted to clarify that. But yes, PC does have a presence in those other countries.

Bummer. Because my fiance is German and we spend a good deal of time over there each year. It would have been AMAZING if I could have also sold to my group of friends (and beyond!) over there too. But it is good new to know that if I ever find myself living over there, I could become a consultant. I could still have PC in my life!! :)

Hi there! Yes, there are indeed consultants in Europe who sell Pampered Chef products. In fact, Pampered Chef has a strong presence in countries like Germany, Austria, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. We also have consultants in Australia and Mexico. It's exciting to see how our brand is growing globally! If you're interested in expanding your business to these countries, I suggest reaching out to your upline or Pampered Chef headquarters for more information. Good luck!

1. What countries does Pampered Chef currently operate in?

Pampered Chef currently operates in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, and Mexico.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in other countries?

Yes, most Pampered Chef products can be used in other countries, but it is important to check the voltage and wattage requirements for each product before use.

3. Are there any international shipping options for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers international shipping for select products. You can contact a Pampered Chef consultant in your country for more information.

4. Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in a country where the company is not yet established?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef is not currently accepting new consultants in countries where the company is not yet established. However, you can still purchase products as a customer.

5. Are there any cultural considerations I should be aware of when using Pampered Chef products in other countries?

Yes, it is important to be respectful of cultural differences and customs when using Pampered Chef products in other countries. For example, certain ingredients or cooking methods may not be appropriate in certain cultures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frugalchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Poll