• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Extra HWC Pins for Fundraiser in August

In summary, the extra HWC pins are being sold as part of a fundraiser to support a specific cause or organization. The cost of the pins may vary and can be purchased through your Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to attend the fundraiser event to purchase the pins and there are no restrictions on who can purchase them. Your consultant can provide more information about the cause or organization, or you can reach out to the organization directly.
minjoe_bri
I placed an order for the HWC pins for a Fundraiser I am doing in August. I thought I place it for 3 bags of 10... I only placed it for 1 bag.

Does anyone know where I might get some extra pins?

Thank you.

I have lots of extra... probably about 15 pins.... if you want to purchase them we can chat....
Claire

I have 9 (might be 10) pins.Let me know if you need more.

Thank you ladies! I have PM'd you each.

I still am looking for some HWC pins and HWC reusable grocery bags...

If anyone has some they are willing to part with, I'd appreciate it.

1. What is the purpose of the extra HWC pins for the fundraiser in August?

The extra HWC pins are being sold as part of a fundraiser to support a specific cause or organization. The pins can be worn to show support and raise awareness for the cause.

2. How much do the extra HWC pins cost?

The cost of the extra HWC pins may vary depending on the specific fundraiser and organization. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the cost and how to purchase the pins.

3. Can I purchase the extra HWC pins without attending the fundraiser event in August?

Yes, you can still purchase the extra HWC pins even if you are unable to attend the fundraiser event in August. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on how to purchase the pins.

4. Are there any restrictions on who can purchase the extra HWC pins?

No, anyone can purchase the extra HWC pins to support the fundraiser. The pins are not limited to just Pampered Chef customers or consultants. Anyone who wants to support the cause can purchase the pins.

5. How can I find out more information about the specific cause or organization supported by the fundraiser?

Your Pampered Chef consultant should have more information about the specific cause or organization that the fundraiser is supporting. You can also reach out to the organization directly to learn more about their mission and how the funds raised will be used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minjoe_bri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • jterre
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
  • chefkeri