• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Ball Hat & HWC Recipe Card Holder - Anyone Have?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Ball Hat & HWC Recipe Card Holder is made of 100% cotton twill, making it comfortable and durable. It features an adjustable strap in the back for a customizable fit, and both the hat and recipe card holder can be washed. The holder has a capacity of holding up to 25 recipe cards and can also be used for other purposes such as holding notes or kitchen utensils.
lauriedip
I'm still looking for a pampered chef ball hat? also, the hwc recipe card holder with wisk magnets?anyone?
thanks

I have a denim one with the original logo - new, never worn :)

I have also been looking for a pc hat if anyone else has any as well.

Denim hat with original PC logo is still available.

Janet do you have a picture of it by any chance?

cochef said:
I have a denim one with the original logo - new, never worn :)

would love the hat, how much? and is it adjustable?
thanks zip 67144

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef Ball Hat & HWC Recipe Card Holder?

The Pampered Chef Ball Hat & HWC Recipe Card Holder is made of 100% cotton twill, making it comfortable and durable for everyday use.

2. Is the hat adjustable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Ball Hat features an adjustable strap in the back, allowing for a customizable fit for any head size.

3. Can I wash the hat and recipe card holder?

Yes, both the hat and recipe card holder can be washed in cold water and tumble dried on low heat. It is recommended to remove the recipe card holder before washing.

4. How many recipe cards can the holder hold?

The HWC Recipe Card Holder has a capacity of holding up to 25 recipe cards, making it perfect for storing your favorite recipes and keeping them organized.

5. Can I use the recipe card holder for other purposes?

Absolutely! The HWC Recipe Card Holder can also be used to hold notes, coupons, or even small kitchen utensils such as measuring spoons. Get creative and find new uses for this versatile accessory.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melatc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melatc
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • schel