• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Folders: 15 Hard Flip Clip Folders, Excellent Condition!

In summary, the Pampered Chef folders are made of durable hard flip clip material and come in a set of 15. They are in excellent condition and measure 9.5 inches by 11.5 inches, making them perfect for storing standard letter-sized documents. These folders are versatile and can be used for both personal and professional purposes.
pcangie
I have 15 Pampered Chef Guest Folders for sale. The folders have clear flexible covers, but are hard enough to write on. All folders have the clear stickers on the front that say "The Pampered Chef" with the chef's hat, stickers measure 3" tall x 5" wide. Folders are the flip clip style (the clip on the left side flips up to the left and you put the clip back down to lock your catalogs, order forms, etc. in place) and were purchased at Staples. All folders are in excellent condition, there is 1 sticker on 1 folder that has the corner slightly folded up, but I believe that I have a couple extra stickers to send with. Folders were used a few months before I received the hard burgundy guest folders from someone who was quitting. I'm asking $25, including shipping in the lower 48 states. Email questions to [email protected], I have PayPal and would accept a check once it's cleared.

can you send pictures?Can you send pictures of these folders? Thanks!

1. What is the material of the Pampered Chef folders?

The Pampered Chef folders are made of hard flip clip material, which is durable and long-lasting.

2. How many folders are included in the set?

The set includes 15 hard flip clip folders, making it a great value for organizing your documents.

3. Are the folders in excellent condition?

Yes, the folders are in excellent condition and have been well-maintained. They are free from any tears, stains, or damage.

4. What is the size of the folders?

The folders measure 9.5 inches by 11.5 inches, making them the perfect size for storing standard letter-sized documents.

5. Can I use these folders for both personal and professional purposes?

Yes, these folders are versatile and can be used for both personal and professional purposes. They are great for keeping important documents organized at home or in the office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vwpamperedchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • kcmckay