• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Gift Giving Ideas - Let's Brainstorm

In summary, ideas for Pampered Chef gift sets include using the Batter Bowl or Pineapple Wedger as a container for other items, checking out the Holiday Mini brochure, using the Snowman Appetizer Plates as gifts, and creating personalized gifts with the Tiered Tray Stand or RUFTH trivets. The Coffee and More mugs can also be used to make 1-minute cake mixes with various flavor combinations.
esavvymom
Staff member
In a month, I'm doing a talk at a ladies group for my church (Saving Time & Money for the Holidays: Recipes, Tips, & Gift Giving Ideas).
I thought as I prepared for this workshop, that maybe we could ALL share some ideas about PC Gift Ideas. Like the Batter Bowl with the bean soup, or cookie mix, etc in it and wrapped up.Also, the Pampered Chef "Entertaining With Ease" Guide has a FEW ideas...but not as many as I remembered having seen. What are some other ideas you have seen or come up with? (Photos would HELP! I'm a visual learner :D).PINEAPPLE WEDGER (see photo, sorry- couldn't make it any bigger) - from my SD:
I made that in about 5 minutes with clear cellophane and silk ribbon. I don't know if you can tell, but she's got a Pineapple sitting on top of a Pineapple Wedger, then she must have wrapped it in the cellophane and tied the ribbon.

Attachments

• --10.0.44.35-shared-wb_tpc-users-a5-a9-a5-a0-user-Pineapple.jpg
    --10.0.44.35-shared-wb_tpc-users-a5-a9-a5-a0-user-Pineapple.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 570
Have you looked at the http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=HolidayMini09&config=HolidayMini09&zoomwidth=1100&zoomheight=887&cb=www.pamperedchef.com&urlpb=orderCode%3dO2?

Also, here's a thread with a gift brocure, that's somewhat up-to-date, but might need a bit of tweaking.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f3/gift-sets-brochure-56653/

I have a holiday bazaar coming up, and I plan to put candies in the prep bowls with bows, and put together a small batter bowl mix thingy. I don't have pictures, though. And I'm always up for more ideas

Thanks for the link to the mini. Hadn't seen that yet.I just found several more ideas by going to the Theme Shows- the Holiday 2009 has several (hadn't seen them yet), and I also found the ones from 2008, and I think 2007. Hoping to find some more affordable sets- alot of what PC shows in the Guides are higher priced items...not real practical IMHO. Yes- they are pretty, but most people wouldn't go for it (I wouldn't)- because of price, especially.

The Snowman Appetizer Plates can be used to make great gifts. Take one, place something on it (Beaded Spreader, a candle, homemade goodies, bath oil beads, etc.), wrap it with cellophane, and tie it with a bow.

It might be pricey, but you could use the DCB as the basket, add some filling paper, and top it with items from the $99 DCB package.

I'm making my nieces and nephews gifts from the TTA for Christmas this year. I'm cutting their names out of adhesive vinyl, sticking them to the bottom tier, then gluing matching ribbon to the tops of all 3 tiers. It makes a really cute caddy for art supplies, hair stuff, or any kind of little thing. All my siblings and in-laws (DH's siblings) get RUFTH trivets. The Coffee and More mugs make really nice gifts with 1-minute cake mixes. Here's how to make them:
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 standard (18 oz) cake mix with a 4-serving box of instant pudding mix. Put 1/2 cup of the mix into a bag and seal. (You should get several bags of mix.) Place in a C&M mug with these instructions- "Pour mix from bag into mug. Add 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 egg. Mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until cake is done in center. Enjoy warm!"
A note: if you make these, use small eggs if you have them, or use 1/2 of an egg (beat the egg in a small measuring cup then use 1/2 of it for each cake). Using a whole large or extra large egg makes the cake a little eggy.
Good flavor combinations: chocolate/chocolate; cherry chip/cheesecake; spice/pumpkin spice (a seasonal pudding flavor that should be out in stores soon if it isn't already); spice/butterscotch; lemon/lemon; yellow or white/vanilla.

chefann said:
I'm making my nieces and nephews gifts from the TTA for Christmas this year. I'm cutting their names out of adhesive vinyl, sticking them to the bottom tier, then gluing matching ribbon to the tops of all 3 tiers. It makes a really cute caddy for art supplies, hair stuff, or any kind of little thing. All my siblings and in-laws (DH's siblings) get RUFTH trivets. The Coffee and More mugs make really nice gifts with 1-minute cake mixes. Here's how to make them:
In a mixing bowl, combine 1 standard (18 oz) cake mix with a 4-serving box of instant pudding mix. Put 1/2 cup of the mix into a bag and seal. (You should get several bags of mix.) Place in a C&M mug with these instructions- "Pour mix from bag into mug. Add 1 tablespoon water, 1 tablespoon oil and 1 egg. Mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until cake is done in center. Enjoy warm!"
A note: if you make these, use small eggs if you have them, or use 1/2 of an egg (beat the egg in a small measuring cup then use 1/2 of it for each cake). Using a whole large or extra large egg makes the cake a little eggy.
Good flavor combinations: chocolate/chocolate; cherry chip/cheesecake; spice/pumpkin spice (a seasonal pudding flavor that should be out in stores soon if it isn't already); spice/butterscotch; lemon/lemon; yellow or white/vanilla.
OH and since SA is on sale in November- I can get a set for ALMOST 40% off (20% sale, then my 20% discount- on a personal order)! (I'd love to try that individual cake recipe anyway!!!! ;) )Great ideas!

I am doing a craft fair next week. Here is what I did for my displays...(I dont know how to upload pics yet). These are all tied up together with wired Christmas ribbon except the Trifle Bowl Thanksgiving center Piece . Bar Board with big gold bow. And tag "Free gift with $60 order".Large metal sheet pan w/ cookie press. I used glue dots (no one can pick them and pocket them) and arranged the disks around the edges on pan. Set the cookie press in the middle and tied it with a big bow. You could also include small scoop (used to load the press) if you have oneBatter bowl filled with brownie mix, put large marshmallows on top, cover on. Tie w/ bow and large scraper. Looks like a large cup of hot cocoa.DCB tied up with oven mitt, Mix and Mash and seasons best cookbook (or Potato Soup recipe card). Snowman plate w/ cookies wrapped in cellophane. I left the others on the side to show the decor. Pie Plate with Shield and beaded server. (add pie gate if you have one)Thanksgiving Center piece. Trifle bowl, set the base inside. Arranged mini deco pumpkins, gourds and silk leaves. Put small pumpkin scented pillar candle on top of base. Tie up for center piece. Also can use small ornaments and silver icicles for Christmas.

Wow...great ideas....thanks! I wish I had creativity! lol

The new mesh colanders with a bag of pasta & a jar of sauce. Bigger one for bigger family - smaller ones for kidless couples or singles.

I work as a teacher's assistant in an elementary school and last month I took my mix'n chop and new measuring cups to school and put them on the counter in the teacher's lounge with the prices of each on a sign up sheet with a message that these make great Christmas gifts. I also added that if they ordered and paid by September 30 (pay day) there would be no shipping charge or tax ($10 for the mix 'n chop, and $15 for the measuring cups). I covered both of these charges with my host discount of 10% so I was not actually out any money. I had all orders delivered to me and when they came in I delivered each one to the teacher's who ordered (7 in all) and gave them a new holiday mini with each. Two teachers wanted the F/W catalog to order from for October.

This month and I am going to take the Classic Batter Bowl and fill it with the brownie mix and marshmallows and wrap with a bow and place a sign up sheet on the counter in the teacher's lounge as well as the small batter bowl with a hot cocoa mix in it. I am going to place another sign up sheet for each (charging tax but no shipping on both items) along with a message on the small batter bowl to sample a mug of hot cocoa before they order and I will also include recipes for mixes they can make in their own small batter bowl to give as gifts for Christmas.

Attachments

• Drink Mix Recipes for Small Batter Bowl Holiday Gift Ideas.doc
    24 KB · Views: 1,037
Pedey said:
The new mesh colanders with a bag of pasta & a jar of sauce. Bigger one for bigger family - smaller ones for kidless couples or singles.
yes, I sold a few of these to people who say they don't need three so they are keeping one for themselves, and giving the others as gifts.

Patty - that's such a wonderful idea. I really wish I didn't work in a place with a no solicitation policy...

don't solicit but use your products while you are there. do you buy or take lunch from home? bring a salad in a batter bowl and then use your salad choppers to cut your food. I know someone who brings oatmeal in her prep bowl to heat up every morning for breakfast. healthier, and cheaper than buying food out. are you allowed to "pamper" your office? if you can bring in food, make brownies in the silicone floral cupcake pan and leave them out. By 3 pm, everyone needs a chocolate fix.

NooraK said:
Have you looked at the http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/s7ondemand/brochure/flash_brochure.jsp?company=ThePamperedChef&sku=HolidayMini09&config=HolidayMini09&zoomwidth=1100&zoomheight=887&cb=www.pamperedchef.com&urlpb=orderCode%3dO2?

Also, here's a thread with a gift brocure, that's somewhat up-to-date, but might need a bit of tweaking.

I am thinking about doing the small batter bowl mixes for a couple of booths I have coming up.

How much are you selling yours for after you put them together?

I have a holiday bazaar coming up, and I plan to put candies in the prep bowls with bows, and put together a small batter bowl mix thingy. I don't have pictures, though. And I'm always up for more ideas[/QUOTE]

I don't plan on selling them. I plan to just have on for display to give the customer's ideas of what they can do for gifts.

Hello! I love the idea of the gift sets brochure you all did. But, I can't print them. :( Can you save it for me in Adobe Reader? OR wandering if you could email me the attachments?? Thanks a bunch!!

My director gave us a bunch of ideas for boutiques but these would work for displays too. The one I haven't seen already talked about here is an individual cocoa spoon. Use the small bamboo spoons, dip them in melted chocoalte and then roll in sprinkles. You can wrap them individually in cellophane and it's really cheap and really cute. Include instructions to heat a cup of milk then stir and you have your own individual serving of cocoa! These are great for kids to make for their friends because it's easiest enough for them to make themselves and are really inexpensive. They're also great stocking stuffers.

mrshamel3808 said:
My director gave us a bunch of ideas for boutiques but these would work for displays too. The one I haven't seen already talked about here is an individual cocoa spoon. Use the small bamboo spoons, dip them in melted chocoalte and then roll in sprinkles. You can wrap them individually in cellophane and it's really cheap and really cute. Include instructions to heat a cup of milk then stir and you have your own individual serving of cocoa! These are great for kids to make for their friends because it's easiest enough for them to make themselves and are really inexpensive. They're also great stocking stuffers.

Can you send me the list of ideas for boutiques to me
[email protected]

thanks Debbie

I love these ideas! Has anyone made these to sell or taken orders to have some made up and delivered?? I have my first holiday booth coming up the first weekend in December - it is all crafts except for my booth and I think a makeup vendor.

chefann said:
The Coffee and More mugs make really nice gifts with 1-minute cake mixes. Here's how to make them:

I made these last year for a lot of the children on my list. I called it CAKE IN A CUP! It was a HUGE success!!!!

HeatherB said:
I am doing a craft fair next week. Here is what I did for my displays...(I dont know how to upload pics yet). These are all tied up together with wired Christmas ribbon except the Trifle Bowl Thanksgiving center Piece .

Bar Board with big gold bow. And tag "Free gift with $60 order".

Large metal sheet pan w/ cookie press. I used glue dots (no one can pick them and pocket them) and arranged the disks around the edges on pan. Set the cookie press in the middle and tied it with a big bow. You could also include small scoop (used to load the press) if you have one

Batter bowl filled with brownie mix, put large marshmallows on top, cover on. Tie w/ bow and large scraper. Looks like a large cup of hot cocoa.

DCB tied up with oven mitt, Mix and Mash and seasons best cookbook (or Potato Soup recipe card).

Snowman plate w/ cookies wrapped in cellophane. I left the others on the side to show the decor.

Pie Plate with Shield and beaded server. (add pie gate if you have one)

Thanksgiving Center piece. Trifle bowl, set the base inside. Arranged mini deco pumpkins, gourds and silk leaves. Put small pumpkin scented pillar candle on top of base. Tie up for center piece. Also can use small ornaments and silver icicles for Christmas.

Do you use small bowl or large size for brownie mix? This is awesome idea, wish you could send a pic!

Here's a pic of two of the decorated TTAs I made:

Attachments

• TTA5.jpg
    TTA5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 425
I am doing the small batter bowl brownie mix's this weekend for a vendor fair. I will try to remember to post if I have any success.

Ann the photo of your turn a bout is awesome thanks for posting photo, SUPER GREAT IDEA! Thanks for sharing.

Those TTAs are adorable!! Makes me wish I had an extra one to do that with.

Here are some pictures of the gift sets I put together for the (now canceled) expo I was supposed to do tomorrow. I didn't want my efforts to completely go to waste, so I hope it helps you.

Full%20Table.JPG

MMs.JPG

M&Ms in Prep Bowls. Would look better with green and red M&Ms, but they didn't have them out yet.

Trifle.JPG

Fabric pointsettia with wrapping paper lining the bowl.

Hot%20Chocolate.JPG

Small Bamboo Spoons dipped in chocolate, Dots Coffee & More cup, popcorn and hot chocolate packets

Cookbook.JPG

29 Minutes to dinner and Southwestern, Asian and Italian Seasonings

DCB%20and%20Trivet.JPG

DCB and RUFTH Trivet

Brownies.JPG

Brownie mix in Classic Batter Bowl and Small Mix 'N Scraper

Skillett.JPG

12" Executive Skillet and Bamboo Spatula Set

chefann said:

How do you get those ribbons to stick? I would love to do those for my two girls but I don't know how to make it stick!

chefann said:
I'm making my nieces and nephews gifts from the TTA for Christmas this year. I'm cutting their names out of adhesive vinyl, sticking them to the bottom tier, then gluing matching ribbon to the tops of all 3 tiers. It makes a really cute caddy for art supplies, hair stuff, or any kind of little thing.

Personally I would think Ann is using a hot glue gun.

OK, so I didn't read far enough back... lol I just saw the pictures & thought they were great! :)

Anyone $5.00 grab and go ideas for holiday vendor shows

Loving the ideas people!
Keep 'em com'n! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
How do you get those ribbons to stick? I would love to do those for my two girls but I don't know how to make it stick!

I use a Xyron adhesive applicator. It's a small x-shaped tool that has rolls of sheet adhesive. Anything run through it becomes a sticker, essentially. I run the ribbon through that. But heavy-duty adhesive runners should work, too.

Thanks Noora! I've got several photos too that I'll try to post in the next day or so. My teammate and I did a booth this past weekend and we both put several things together (got the ideas from PC Holiday themes/photos). I also did HeatherB's idea of the Cookie Press on the Cookie sheet, with all the discs layed out, and put a big red-ribbon around it. I got LOTS of questions about using the Cookie Press because of that (thankfully, I had successfully conquered it the day before!).

Did you sell a lot. I have a crafts fair coming up but wasn't going to do all the cute ribbons. If it's appealing perhaps it increases sales. Hmmmmm....BEE

Nope....I wasn't trying to sell the gifts themselves of course, but I never have sales at a booth (or not more than 1 or 2 and usually from a nearby vendor who has nothing to do all day but browse through a catalog they got from me). I was going for bookings.Now, we did actually do fairly well. My teammate had 6 possible bookings for the coming Dec/Jan. I have 4 plus 2 other things (wedding registry, order, etc) to follow up on and try to get dates on the calendar (they were maybe's). The gifts themselves didn't really make anyone's engine 'purr' so to speak....no one said "OOOHHH>.I could give THAT for Christmas!" But it looked nice, and lots of conversations were had about specific products.

I did the brownie batter bowls this past weekend - a lot of great comments and a lot of people loved them, but no buyers.

I had one large bar pan, two spices, 3 can strainers, 3 season's best, and 2 boxes of snowman appetizer plates sell C&C in addition to one DCB, four scrappers, and two mix & chops.

chefann said:

I LOVE THIS!! I'm going to make one up as a present for my Niece and use it as a display at my craft fair.

1. How can I use the Pampered Chef Batter Bowl for gift giving?

The Pampered Chef Batter Bowl is a versatile and useful gift for any home cook. You can fill it with ingredients to make a soup or cookie mix, wrap it up with a bow, and gift it to a friend or loved one. You can also use the batter bowl as a gift basket and fill it with other kitchen tools or gadgets.

2. What are some other ideas for Pampered Chef gifts?

The Entertaining With Ease Guide from Pampered Chef has some great gift ideas, but here are a few more to get your creativity flowing: a set of kitchen knives, a pizza stone with a homemade pizza kit, a serving platter with gourmet cheeses and crackers, or a bamboo cutting board with a selection of dips and spreads.

3. Can you provide a visual example of a creative Pampered Chef gift idea?

One idea is to use the Pampered Chef Pineapple Wedger to create a pineapple gift basket. Simply place a pineapple on top of the wedger, wrap it in clear cellophane, and tie it with a silk ribbon. This makes for a unique and practical gift for anyone who loves to entertain or cook.

4. How can I make the Pampered Chef gift look more festive?

You can add a personal touch to your Pampered Chef gift by including a handwritten recipe card with the gift, using festive wrapping paper or ribbons, or adding a small kitchen gadget or accessory to the gift basket. You can also include a personalized note or tag to make the gift even more special.

5. Are there any other quick and easy Pampered Chef gift ideas?

Yes, there are plenty of quick and easy Pampered Chef gift ideas. You can fill a mini-muffin pan with homemade truffles or other treats, wrap it up with cellophane and a bow, and gift it to a friend. Another idea is to fill a jar with ingredients for a homemade soup or chili, attach a recipe card, and tie a ribbon around the jar for a thoughtful and practical gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom4angela
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies