• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer

K
ksartain
PC had on the Download page a Fundraiser Flyer .pdf that we could use to pass around to try to get some interest going. Does anyone have that handy that can post it? It has been replaced with the HWP flyer and I can not find the original fundraiser flyer anywhere.
Thank you!
Kristy

I have this one... I think this is the one you are talking about?

There are also a few that I have taken that people have made and posted here as well. If you'd like to see those, let me know and I will post them as well.

Attachments

• FundRaiser Flyer 2005.pdf
    947.6 KB · Views: 1,136
That is exactly it. Thank you!! I have downloaded a bunch of the other "homemade" flyers here and can't wait to use them, but I really wanted this one, too.
Thank you again!!
Kristy

Yes, more flyers! :)Yes, Carly, thanks for posting that flyer. I needed it as well and would love for you to post any others you have! Thanks a bunch

Judith

Carly - If you have any of those home made ones I would be interested if you could post them - Thanks, Kathy

THANK YOU FOR THE INFORMATION. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING FOR TWO WEEKS/:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I will gladlypost the flyers for you all who are interested later on today. I'm on my laptop and I don't have them here (shame on me).

There is a place on this website that everything that has been attached in any of the forums. If you go all the way to the bottom of the front page, you will see the link for that board. You can download anything that anyone has downloaded to the board.
It's helpful just to browse and see what is available.
Kristy

thanks!I've never even seen this flyer! It's perfect!
Thanks!

Diana H-E

CarlyK said:
I have this one... I think this is the one you are talking about?

There are also a few that I have taken that people have made and posted here as well. If you'd like to see those, let me know and I will post them as well.

I would love to see Whip Cancer flyers that any of you have made, to sell the special items especially. Thanks everyone!

I am slacking on posting the other flyers I promised I would. I am sorry. I've been trying to buckle down and do my massive research paper. The rough draft is due on Tuesday and we're actually getting graded on it :-(

Here is a link to the thread which has the HWC order forms. They are great looking and those gals did awesome jobs on them.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=6181

Hi! I am doing a fundraiser 1000 miles away for a baseball team. The "host" decided that they like the idea of handing out flyers for the fundraiser telling people to go to my website to place their order. Does anyone have a flyer to place their order online.
Thanks!
Cheryl

Here is what I put into my Fundraiser Booklet

Just fill in your info and you should me done

:chef:

Attachments

• Page 3 - On-Line Orders Instructions 002 MASTER.doc
    31 KB · Views: 390

What is the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer?

The Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional document created by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company specializing in kitchen products, to help individuals or organizations raise money through product sales.

Where can I find the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer?

The original Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer was previously available on the Download page of the company's website. However, it has been replaced with the HWP flyer and is no longer available for download.

Can I still use the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer?

No, the original Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer is no longer available for use as it has been replaced by the HWP flyer. However, you can still use the HWP flyer to promote your fundraiser.

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer?

The Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer is designed to help individuals or organizations raise money by promoting the sale of Pampered Chef products. It provides information about the products, pricing, and how the profits will be used for the fundraiser.

Is the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer effective?

The effectiveness of the Pampered Chef Fundraiser Flyer depends on the efforts put into promoting and selling the products. However, Pampered Chef has a successful track record of helping organizations raise money through their fundraising program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
quiverfull7