• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Fundraiser Flyer

K

ksartain

PC had on the Download page a Fundraiser Flyer .pdf that we could use to pass around to try to get some interest going. Does anyone have that handy that can post it? It has been replaced with the HWP flyer and I can not find the original fundraiser flyer anywhere.
Thank you!
Kristy

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I have this one... I think this is the one you are talking about?

There are also a few that I have taken that people have made and posted here as well. If you'd like to see those, let me know and I will post them as well.

Attachments

• FundRaiser Flyer 2005.pdf
    947.6 KB · Views: 1,063
K

ksartain

That is exactly it. Thank you!! I have downloaded a bunch of the other "homemade" flyers here and can't wait to use them, but I really wanted this one, too.
Thank you again!!
Kristy

J

judithlb

Yes, more flyers! :)

Yes, Carly, thanks for posting that flyer. I needed it as well and would love for you to post any others you have! Thanks a bunch

Judith

Kathytnt

Feb 27, 2006
Carly - If you have any of those home made ones I would be interested if you could post them - Thanks, Kathy

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I will gladly

post the flyers for you all who are interested later on today. I'm on my laptop and I don't have them here (shame on me).

K

ksartain

There is a place on this website that everything that has been attached in any of the forums. If you go all the way to the bottom of the front page, you will see the link for that board. You can download anything that anyone has downloaded to the board.
It's helpful just to browse and see what is available.
Kristy

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
CarlyK said:
I have this one... I think this is the one you are talking about?

There are also a few that I have taken that people have made and posted here as well. If you'd like to see those, let me know and I will post them as well.

I would love to see Whip Cancer flyers that any of you have made, to sell the special items especially. Thanks everyone!

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
I am slacking on posting the other flyers I promised I would. I am sorry. I've been trying to buckle down and do my massive research paper. The rough draft is due on Tuesday and we're actually getting graded on it :-(

Here is a link to the thread which has the HWC order forms. They are great looking and those gals did awesome jobs on them.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=6181

Feb 17, 2005
Hi! I am doing a fundraiser 1000 miles away for a baseball team. The "host" decided that they like the idea of handing out flyers for the fundraiser telling people to go to my website to place their order. Does anyone have a flyer to place their order online.
Thanks!
Cheryl

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
Here is what I put into my Fundraiser Booklet

Just fill in your info and you should me done

:chef:

Attachments

• Page 3 - On-Line Orders Instructions 002 MASTER.doc
    31 KB · Views: 309