• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Fundraiser a Huge Success for Small Town Nursery School!

In summary, this woman is very successful at selling her products. She does better than all of her competitors combined and has a display that helps her attract customers.
gailz2
Gold Member
I'm just so excited I had to write it here. I offered to set up a table and do a fundraiser for my grandson's nursery school this past spring in our small town, at a Big Truck event they held. We sold about $320 and I threw in 5% on top of it.

Today we just had a Shopping Day fundraiser for the same school and there were about 15 vendors -- I feared I wouldn't get enough for a party -- small town that we are. I got there and I was situated in a balcony area on the back of the room (actually up 3 steps). I was dreading being so far from the door -- well, I sold almost $600 so far! I think I did better than all other vendors combined (from what I saw). Wooo Hooo!! I'm thrilled for the nursery school:p (I again am giving an additional 5%). The director is sending an email out saying how close we are from getting 20% vs. 15%. I'm sure we'll go over the $600!! I just had to spill out my happiness! People LOVE PC!

Wonderful!

Great news!!!

Thanks. The school is making out better than me, but I'm very excited for them. And a few people asked if they could order from me at other times as well.

That is the best!! When you can get regular customers!!!

I have to tellyou something funny -- when I had the first person that paid via charge card, after I wrote their number down, I started to take the card and put it in my purse! I'm so conditioned. It was funny.Almost all of my customers paid with cc. I had bought one of those little cc displays for $1 or so, and it has paid for itself over and over! Most other vendors didn't take cc!

1. How does a Pampered Chef fundraiser work?

A Pampered Chef fundraiser involves selling Pampered Chef products to raise money for a specific cause or organization. The organization receives a percentage of the sales as a donation.

2. What types of products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. These products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

3. Can anyone participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Whether you are an individual looking to support a cause or an organization looking to raise money, you can sign up to host a fundraiser and sell Pampered Chef products.

4. How does Pampered Chef support fundraising efforts?

Pampered Chef provides a range of resources to support fundraising efforts, including customizable marketing materials, online ordering, and shipping directly to customers. They also offer incentives and rewards for top-selling fundraisers.

5. How can I get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant or contact their fundraising team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to host a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcheframsey