• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool for Sale

In summary, Jennie has four Pampered Chef knives and the Pampered Chef Honing Tool for sale. She plans to sell the knives and honing tool as a set, and is asking for $125.00.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hi everyone- it's been quite some time since I've posted here, but it was suggested that I come here to see if anyone is interested in my forged cutlery.

I have 4 Pampered Chef knives (with protective covers) and the Pampered Chef Honing Tool for sale.

I recently started culinary school and have learned how to properly hold a knife. Sadly the handles on these knives are longer than the handles on other knives and when I hold them like I should, the handle bangs on my inner wrist while in use, and is rather uncomfortable.

I truly enjoyed using these knives, however need to purchase some different German forged steel knives with shorter handles which is the ONLY reason I'm selling these.

These knives are gently used and were properly maintained and were just sharpened to bring them back to "like new". Because I properly honed the knives before each use, only hand washed, and stored them properly they are in excellent condition (below average wear and tear considering that I used these knives multiple times per day).

I am selling these knives as a set only.
-8" Chef's knife (brand new $75.00)
-7" Santoku knife (brand new $70.00
-5" Utility knife (brand new $38.00)
-3" paring knife (brand new $24.00)
Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery Honing Tool (brand new $19.50)

I am asking for $125.00 for all 4 knives, with covers and the honing tool plus shipping if needed (I will be insuring and delivery confirming the package if it needs to be mailed). Brand new these knives and honing tool cost $226.50.

I'm sad to have to sell these knives, and hope they will go to a good home. Yes, I know- I'm not selling a puppy...but I still want them to go to a good home. :)

You can contact me here or email me at kitchen dot diva at comcast dot net

Attachments

• PCKnives.jpg
    PCKnives.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 419
  • PCknives2.jpg
    PCknives2.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 301
  • PCKnives with protective covers on.jpg
    PCKnives with protective covers on.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 283
  • Side view of honing tool.jpg
    Side view of honing tool.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 295
  • PC Honing Tool-opened.jpg
    PC Honing Tool-opened.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 305
If I had the money I would totally buy them. But our car just broke down so I cant afford much of anytrhing right now. It is a great deal

Thanks, Jennie- I was concerned I was asking too much- Am I asking too much?? I felt with as good of quality as these knives truly are, coupled with how well I cared for them, plus being recently sharpened that the price was fair. However, if I'm asking too much, I'll lower the price some...

No I think the price is fair. I know you have been trying to sell them for awhile now. You are selling these for cheaper then we can get them at 60% off. I can post it on my FB page to see if there are any takers do you want me to do that for you?

Jennie, that would be SO nice of you to do that. :) Thank you so much. I just want these to go to someone who will appreciate them as much as I did/do. :) Thanks, hon!!

What is included in the Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool for Sale?

The set includes a 7-inch Santoku knife, 8-inch chef's knife, 3.5-inch paring knife, and a honing tool to keep the blades sharp.

What type of steel is used in the Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool?

The blades are made of high-carbon, stainless steel for durability and sharpness.

Is the Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool dishwasher safe?

No, it is recommended to hand wash the knives and honing tool to maintain their quality and prevent damage.

Can the Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool be used for both professional and home cooking?

Yes, the set is designed for both professional and home chefs, with high quality and versatile knives.

Does the Pampered Chef Forged Cutlery and Honing Tool come with a warranty?

Yes, the set comes with a limited lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects or issues with the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• musicalglow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Andrea coppola
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KIRAT