• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the best PC products for new parents?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make cooking and meal prep easier for busy new parents. They also have a line of "Kid-Friendly Kitchen" products for parents with young children and offer freezer meal workshops to save time. There are special discounts for new parents and a satisfaction guarantee and limited warranty for all products.
DebbieJ
I've searched and can't find it. I know I've seen it before.

Does someone have a list of suggested PC products for new parents?

TIA!

is this it?Debbie,
I looked through my files and found this. I'm not sure if its what you're looking for, but it might help you out.

Attachments

• Pampered_Parent_shopping_guide.doc
    31 KB · Views: 562
Yes!!!

Thank you so much!

This probably is similar to the one posted, but this is one I've used in the past. I'll also attach a way to promote a "Pampered Chef Baby Shower." I did a booth a few times at the Babies R Us Baby Fair. It's a good way to promote "Cooking with Kids" shows too. :)

Here is another Kids & Pampered Chef flyer.

Attachments

• PAMPERED KIDS SAFETY.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 614

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for new parents?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for busy new parents. Our products range from meal prep tools, such as vegetable choppers and food storage containers, to cookware and bakeware that make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

2. Are there any specific products that are especially useful for parents with young children?

Yes, we have a line of products called "Kid-Friendly Kitchen" that are designed specifically for parents with young children. These products include child-sized cooking tools, easy-to-use cookie cutters, and silicone baking molds that are safe and fun for kids to use in the kitchen.

3. How can Pampered Chef help save time for busy parents?

Pampered Chef products are designed to help streamline meal prep and cooking, saving time for busy parents. Our tools, such as the Quick Cooker and Food Chopper, make meal prep faster and easier. We also offer freezer meal workshops that allow parents to prepare multiple meals at once, saving time and effort.

4. Are there any special discounts or offers for new parents?

Yes, we offer a "New Parent Bundle" that includes a selection of our most popular products for new parents at a discounted price. We also have a referral program where you can earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party for your friends and family.

5. Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Our products also come with a limited warranty for any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Janine&Fish