• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do We Still Have the Fat Mop? A Guide to Skimming Gravy

In summary, the conversation revolved around a customer asking about the availability of a fat mop for skimming before making gravy. The seller no longer had it in stock, but offered a new one for $6.50 including shipping. The customer inquired about the size and shipping costs, to which the seller responded that it would fit in an envelope and offered to check the shipping cost to Canada. The customer provided their address and thanked the seller.
donnathepamperedchef
I have a customer asking if we still have the fat mop? Apparently it is used for skimming before making gravy.

No, we no longer have that item available. I like mine, though.

I have one new in package. $6.50 including shipping. Email me if you want it.

When I first heard about the oil spill, I thought that they need an industrial sized one of these to sweep across the surface of the ocean.... (hey, a girl can dream!)

BethCooks4U said:
I have one new in package. $6.50 including shipping. Email me if you want it.

thanks everyone. I am going to ask my customer if she wants to pay for shipping from NC to Ontario. How large is the item? Would it fit in an envelop. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to find out how much it would cost. Sorry new at this, never purchased something from another consultant, canadian or us. I guess if it's lots to ship it and she really wants it, then she will pay.

donnathepamperedchef said:
thanks everyone. I am going to ask my customer if she wants to pay for shipping from NC to Ontario. How large is the item? Would it fit in an envelop. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to find out how much it would cost. Sorry new at this, never purchased something from another consultant, canadian or us. I guess if it's lots to ship it and she really wants it, then she will pay.

Oh, I didn't realize that you were in Canada. It will fit in an envelope. I would sell it for $5 (US dollars) plus shipping to Canada or $6.50 shipped within the US. If you send me an address I can check the shipping cost next time I go to the PO.

It's not particularly large. A padded envelope would suffice.

BethCooks4U said:
Oh, I didn't realize that you were in Canada. It will fit in an envelope. I would sell it for $5 (US dollars) plus shipping to Canada or $6.50 shipped within the US. If you send me an address I can check the shipping cost next time I go to the PO.

Just sent you a message with my address, thank you

1. Is the "Fat Mop" still available for purchase?

Yes, the "Fat Mop" is still available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can also be found on our website or through a consultant.

2. How does the "Fat Mop" work?

The "Fat Mop" is a specially designed tool for skimming gravy or other sauces. It has a unique shape that allows it to easily remove excess fat from the surface of liquids without taking any of the flavorful juices.

3. Can the "Fat Mop" be used for other types of cooking?

While the "Fat Mop" is primarily designed for skimming gravy, it can also be used for other types of cooking. It can be used to remove excess oil from soups, stews, and other sauces.

4. Is the "Fat Mop" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Fat Mop" is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend washing it by hand for longer-lasting use.

5. What is the "Fat Mop" made of?

The "Fat Mop" is made of high-quality, durable stainless steel. This material ensures that the tool will last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • muffetts
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • leftymac