• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC "fat mop"

Apr 22, 2010
I have a customer asking if we still have the fat mop? Apparently it is used for skimming before making gravy.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
No, we no longer have that item available. I like mine, though.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I have one new in package. $6.50 including shipping. Email me if you want it.

PampChefJoy

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2005
When I first heard about the oil spill, I thought that they need an industrial sized one of these to sweep across the surface of the ocean.... (hey, a girl can dream!)

Apr 22, 2010
I have one new in package. $6.50 including shipping. Email me if you want it.

thanks everyone. I am going to ask my customer if she wants to pay for shipping from NC to Ontario. How large is the item? Would it fit in an envelop. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to find out how much it would cost. Sorry new at this, never purchased something from another consultant, canadian or us. I guess if it's lots to ship it and she really wants it, then she will pay.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
thanks everyone. I am going to ask my customer if she wants to pay for shipping from NC to Ontario. How large is the item? Would it fit in an envelop. Can someone point me in the right direction on where to find out how much it would cost. Sorry new at this, never purchased something from another consultant, canadian or us. I guess if it's lots to ship it and she really wants it, then she will pay.

Oh, I didn't realize that you were in Canada. It will fit in an envelope. I would sell it for $5 (US dollars) plus shipping to Canada or $6.50 shipped within the US. If you send me an address I can check the shipping cost next time I go to the PO.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It's not particularly large. A padded envelope would suffice.

Apr 22, 2010
Oh, I didn't realize that you were in Canada. It will fit in an envelope. I would sell it for $5 (US dollars) plus shipping to Canada or $6.50 shipped within the US. If you send me an address I can check the shipping cost next time I go to the PO.

Just sent you a message with my address, thank you

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tad
Personal Introduction
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Janice Hirst