• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page

In summary, a "Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page" is a business page on Facebook specifically for Pampered Chef consultants or businesses. It is separate from a personal Facebook profile and used to promote and share information about Pampered Chef products and events. To create one, you will need a personal Facebook account and follow the prompts to set it up. It cannot be connected to a personal profile to maintain a professional presence. Anyone with access to Facebook can see posts on the page, but only those who have liked the page will see them on their newsfeed. You can also run ads or boost posts on the page, but may need to link a payment method.
ilovpc
Gold Member
I started my PC Facebook this week and I would like to know if I need to have a personal page in order to keep my biz page? I had a personal page before, but never use it before. I created my PC page from my personal page.
Thanks!

Well, you need to use your personal page to set up any facebook shows you are doing...........so I suggest keeping it.

You need a personal profile in order to set up business pages. They are different. Facebook rules prohibit you from having more than one profile, but you can have an unlimited number of business (aka fan) pages. If you check out the helpful threads here you'll see the difference. You don't need to be active with your personal profile in order to keep your business page active.

Thank you ladies! :)

Hi there! Congratulations on starting your PC Facebook page! It is not necessary to have a personal page in order to maintain your business page, but it can be helpful to have one to connect with friends and family who may be interested in your business. It's great that you created your PC page from your personal page, as it can help with building your audience and reaching out to potential customers. Keep up the great work and best of luck with your business!

1. What is a "Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page"?

A "Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page" is a business page on Facebook that is specifically created for a Pampered Chef consultant or business. It is separate from a personal Facebook profile and is used to promote and share information about Pampered Chef products and events.

2. How do I create a Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page?

To create a Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page, you will need to have a personal Facebook account. From your personal account, go to the "Create" option and select "Page." Then choose the "Business or Brand" option and follow the prompts to set up your Pampered Chef page. You can also find step-by-step instructions on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to my Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page?

No, a Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page is separate from a personal Facebook profile and cannot be connected to it. This is to maintain a professional and separate online presence for your Pampered Chef business.

4. Who can see my posts on my Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page?

Your posts on your Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page can be seen by anyone who has access to Facebook, unless you choose to restrict your page's audience. However, only people who have liked your page can see your posts on their newsfeed.

5. Can I run ads or boost posts on my Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page?

Yes, you can run ads or boost posts on your Pampered Chef Facebook Page Without Personal Page. However, these features may require you to link a payment method, such as a credit card, to your page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Daron
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Kjurich
  • meginsf