• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Did Pampered Chef Change to New Emblem?

In summary, the new logo was introduced at the first Conference the customer went to, so it is five years old. The customer needs their receipt and if the product is still under warranty they will replace it for her.
kalm
Does anyone know when PC quit using the chicken on a nest emblem? I have someone that wants to return an item and that is what is on it and not the new pc emblem? Thanks for your help! :eek:

I believe it was about 5 years ago but dont quote me on that!

I'm guessing it was 4 1/2 years or less...Here's my math on that... you'll laugh when you see it! :p

I have several items in my kitchen that have the hen logo and I went to my first Pampered Chef Kitchen Show about 4 months after I got married. This September, my husband and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary. So the new logo can't be more than 5 years old!

Tada!!! ;)

Does it matter if the logo isn't the new one when you're returning something? I don't think it should!

Last edited:
kalm said:
Does anyone know when PC quit using the chicken on a nest emblem? I have someone that wants to return an item and that is what is on it and not the new pc emblem? Thanks for your help! :eek:
The logo on the product doesn't matter - she needs her receipt and if the product is still under warranty they will replace it for her.

They introduced the new logo at the first Conference I went to so it will be five years in July. She probably is trying to figure out how old the product is to see if the warranty is still good. Plus you don't have to have to receipt but they frown on it. They just need to know when the show was, who the consultant was and who the host was then write a letter and send it with the product that is being replaced. Customers shouldnt make a habit of it nor do I encourage that system but if it is someone who insists then I try to help them with that information.

chefloriray said:
They introduced the new logo at the first Conference I went to so it will be five years in July. She probably is trying to figure out how old the product is to see if the warranty is still good. Plus you don't have to have to receipt but they frown on it. They just need to know when the show was, who the consultant was and who the host was then write a letter and send it with the product that is being replaced. Customers shouldnt make a habit of it nor do I encourage that system but if it is someone who insists then I try to help them with that information.
You're right. They don't HAVE to have the receipt but they do need to know the show information and it's so much easier for us to help them with that! I have done lots of research for guests who didn't have receipts and have helped them get replacements and sometimes it has been impossible.

We have a lot of very new consultants on this site who use it as a part of their training. I know that everything isn't black and white but we should be following the Recipe for Success in our advice so the newbees aren't misled.

In an ideal world...

When did Pampered Chef change to the new emblem?

The new Pampered Chef emblem was officially launched on January 1, 2020.

Why did Pampered Chef change their emblem?

Pampered Chef changed their emblem to better reflect their commitment to constantly evolving and improving their products and business practices.

What does the new emblem represent?

The new emblem represents Pampered Chef's three core values: enriching lives, one meal and one memory at a time, embracing fearlessness, and embracing authenticity.

Will Pampered Chef products still have the old emblem?

No, all Pampered Chef products will now feature the new emblem.

How can I get the new emblem on my Pampered Chef products?

If you are a current consultant, you can purchase new product labels with the new emblem. Customers can also request to have their products replaced with the new emblem at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • Maya Bamer