• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars: When Do I Receive My Earnings?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are earned through hosting a party or placing an order as a guest at a party. They are credited to your account immediately after the party closes and can be used on your next order. These earnings do not expire and can be earned from online purchases made through a party link. You can track your Pampered Chef Dollar earnings by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" tab.
pc_jessica
anyone know when you receive your pc dollars? i am in my first 30 days so earning double right now. i will have my 4 shows by the end of this week, and my $1250 by the end of the first show!! but i am wondering if i don't get those til the end of my 30 days or if they credit them to you when you earn them right away?? anyone know?? TIA

They update your account as you earn them.
Congrats!
Jen

Great job on your first 30 days!

Thanks! I'm hoping to use them to buy the new fall products. Or supplies can't decide.

I'm still earning mine and I submitted 4 shows on Friday and by Sunday I had a slew of emails stating all the PCD I had earned. It's fairly quick! I'm just shy of 60days and up to $600. Boy I love PCD. I'll be so disappointed when I can't look forward to earning them.

Melissa78 said:
I'm still earning mine and I submitted 4 shows on Friday and by Sunday I had a slew of emails stating all the PCD I had earned. It's fairly quick! I'm just shy of 60days and up to $600. Boy I love PCD. I'll be so disappointed when I can't look forward to earning them.

$600 that is a buttload!! have you got any reqruits yet? i am figuring by the end of this week i will have $200, but i would love $600, my 30 days end on the 14th...so i still have some time, but i would love to know what you are doing to get so many of them!!!

1. When do I receive my Pampered Chef Dollars earnings?

Pampered Chef Dollars are earned through hosting a party or placing an order as a guest at a party. These earnings are credited to your account immediately after the party closes, so you can use them on your next order.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars right away?

Yes, your Pampered Chef Dollars can be used on your next order. They will automatically be applied at the checkout as a form of payment.

3. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

No, your Pampered Chef Dollars do not have an expiration date. You can save them up and use them on a future order.

4. Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars from online purchases?

Yes, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars from online purchases made through a party link. These earnings will be credited to your account after the party closes.

5. How do I keep track of my Pampered Chef Dollar earnings?

You can view your Pampered Chef Dollar earnings by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Business" tab. From there, you can view your current earnings and any past transactions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
jrb0328