1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pc dollars

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

anyone know when you receive your pc dollars? i am in my first 30 days so earning double right now. i will have my 4 shows by the end of this week, and my $1250 by the end of the first show!! but i am wondering if i don't get those til the end of my 30 days or if they credit them to you when you earn them right away?? anyone know?? TIA

Aug 3, 2009
  2. jross93

jross93 Member

They update your account as you earn them.
    Congrats!
    Jen

Aug 3, 2009
  3. scavallero

scavallero Member

Great job on your first 30 days!

Aug 3, 2009
  4. pc_jessica

Thanks! I'm hoping to use them to buy the new fall products. Or supplies can't decide.

Aug 3, 2009
  5. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm still earning mine and I submitted 4 shows on Friday and by Sunday I had a slew of emails stating all the PCD I had earned. It's fairly quick! I'm just shy of 60days and up to $600. Boy I love PCD. I'll be so disappointed when I can't look forward to earning them.

Aug 3, 2009
  6. pc_jessica

$600 that is a buttload!! have you got any reqruits yet? i am figuring by the end of this week i will have $200, but i would love $600, my 30 days end on the 14th...so i still have some time, but i would love to know what you are doing to get so many of them!!!

Aug 3, 2009
Have something to add?