• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning & Spending Pampered Chef Dollars: Your Guide to Paperwork Orders

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a party or placing a qualifying order. They can be combined with discounts and promotions, but cannot be used for tax or shipping fees and expire after 60 days. They can be redeemed during checkout or saved for a future purchase, but cannot be used for shipping or tax fees.
whitetiger
Gold Member
I read somewhere that you can use PC dollars towards you paperwork orders..How do you earn pc dollars? how do you find out how much you have?

I know when you recruit someone and they are qualified, 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales you will receive $50.00 PC dollars. You can use them for products , paperwork , conference registration. Iam not sure if there is any other way of earning them. I got a cerificate in the mail when i earned mine. :)

That is the standing way to earn PC dollars. Every so often there are other incentives where I've earned them too. I think that directors and above who teach the teleclasses also are rewarded with PC dollars. It's been pretty nice having them this time of year with my qualified recruits ( :) ) because I've gotten some extra fall products on top of what I earned, like the table linens. I thought it was weird they only came in sets of two, but now I've added to that thanks to the PC dollars - and my awesome recruits!! :D

thanks for the info

What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how can I earn them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned by hosting a Pampered Chef party or placing a qualifying order. For every $100 in sales, you will earn $15 in Pampered Chef Dollars. These dollars can then be used towards future purchases.

Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be combined with other discounts and promotions. However, they cannot be used towards tax or shipping fees and are not valid on sale items.

Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do expire. They are valid for 60 days from the date they are earned. You can check the expiration date of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your account on our website.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add them to your order during the checkout process. You can also choose to save them for a future purchase. If you are placing an order through a consultant, let them know you would like to use your Pampered Chef Dollars and they can assist you.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars for shipping or tax fees?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees. They are only valid towards the cost of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateInTheKitchen
  • K.Shaffer
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd