1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pc dollars

Tags:
  1. whitetiger

whitetiger Member Gold Member

I read somewhere that you can use PC dollars towards you paperwork orders..How do you earn pc dollars? how do you find out how much you have?

Aug 14, 2005
  2. D_Patel

D_Patel Member

I know when you recruit someone and they are qualified, 4 shows or $1250.00 in sales you will receive $50.00 PC dollars. You can use them for products , paperwork , conference registration. Iam not sure if there is any other way of earning them. I got a cerificate in the mail when i earned mine. :)

Aug 14, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

That is the standing way to earn PC dollars. Every so often there are other incentives where I've earned them too. I think that directors and above who teach the teleclasses also are rewarded with PC dollars. It's been pretty nice having them this time of year with my qualified recruits ( :) ) because I've gotten some extra fall products on top of what I earned, like the table linens. I thought it was weird they only came in sets of two, but now I've added to that thanks to the PC dollars - and my awesome recruits!! :D

Aug 14, 2005
  4. whitetiger

whitetiger Member Gold Member

thanks for the info

Aug 14, 2005
Have something to add?