• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use Pampered Chef Dollars for Fall Product Orders?

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned through hosting a party or through special promotions. They can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products, including Fall products. To redeem them, simply enter the provided code during checkout and any remaining balance can be used for future purchases. While they cannot be earned from Fall product orders, they can still be used towards them.
kitchenqueen
Does anyone know if you can use your PC dollars towards the sample product orders for the new fall products? Thanks in advance!!

kitchenqueen said:
Does anyone know if you can use your PC dollars towards the sample product orders for the new fall products? Thanks in advance!!
Yes you can! You can use them for any purchase from PC - supplies, samples, personal orders, conference fees...

:D Great! Thanks for the quick response!! So, how would I enter that into PP??

kitchenqueen said:
:D Great! Thanks for the quick response!! So, how would I enter that into PP??
It's a payment option when you are getting ready to submit the supply or sample order.

Thank you so much Beth!!! :D :D

PC dollars are given to us for our first 5 recruits...right?

chefloriray said:
PC dollars are given to us for our first 5 recruits...right?
That's right.

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned through hosting a Pampered Chef party or through special promotions. They can be used towards the purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars for Fall product orders?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used for any product purchase, including Fall products. They can also be combined with other forms of payment, such as credit/debit cards or PayPal.

How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for a Fall product order?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars for a Fall product order, simply enter the code provided on your Pampered Chef Dollar voucher during the checkout process. The amount of Pampered Chef Dollars will then be deducted from your total order.

Do I need to use all of my Pampered Chef Dollars at once?

No, you do not need to use all of your Pampered Chef Dollars at once. Any remaining balance will stay on your account and can be used towards future purchases.

Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars from Fall product orders?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars can only be earned through hosting a party or through special promotions. However, you can still use any earned Pampered Chef Dollars towards your Fall product orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • Denarella