• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference are a form of currency that can be earned by consultants and used to purchase products at the annual conference. These dollars can be earned through various sales and recruiting incentives set by the company and can be used to purchase any products available at the conference, with a maximum spending limit of $500. They must be used at the following year's conference or they will expire.
AmyjonesPC
Can we use our PC dollars that we earn, at national conference to buy products and things that are available from PC?

My director told me we could.

I tried last year and was not able to. I wanted to purchase the new paperwork with my PC dollars and the lady told me that I could not, but to save them and use them for catalogs and other supplies.

Maybe they've changed the rules. Especially with the 3 is for me special going on. But that was what I experienced last year.

I agreeI have tried in the past to use my PC dollars for supplies at conference...no such luck! But who knows...it could be changed! Call HO on this one to makes sure!:D

Exactly how do you earn PC Dollars?

NoI tried at Leadership and was not able to. They said they could not verify there that the PC dollars are still valid. Sorry, but wish we could have, because I was told that we could and it put me in a kink.

amya said:
Exactly how do you earn PC Dollars?

You get $50 PC dollars for your recruits when they qualify until you become a director or for your first 5, don't remember which. Then there might be promo's thoughout the year, like March, April and May...3 is for me challenge where you can earn up to $600 PC dollars.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference?

Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference are a form of currency that can be earned by Pampered Chef consultants and used to purchase products at the annual Pampered Chef conference.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned through various sales and recruiting incentives set by the company. These may include reaching a certain sales level, sponsoring a new consultant, or participating in a team challenge.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars to Spend at Conference to purchase any products?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to purchase any products available at the annual conference, including new product releases and exclusive conference-only items.

4. Is there a limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars I can earn and spend at conference?

There is no limit to how many Pampered Chef Dollars you can earn, but there is a limit to how many you can spend at conference. The maximum amount that can be used at conference is typically $500.

5. When do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Pampered Chef Dollars earned at one conference must be used at the following year's conference. If not used, they will expire and cannot be carried over to the next year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
jwpamp