• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Dollars to spend at conference

AmyjonesPC

Oct 16, 2005
Can we use our PC dollars that we earn, at national conference to buy products and things that are available from PC?

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
I tried last year and was not able to. I wanted to purchase the new paperwork with my PC dollars and the lady told me that I could not, but to save them and use them for catalogs and other supplies.

Maybe they've changed the rules. Especially with the 3 is for me special going on. But that was what I experienced last year.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
I agree

I have tried in the past to use my PC dollars for supplies at conference...no such luck! But who knows...it could be changed! Call HO on this one to makes sure!:D

batroark

Gold Member
Nov 9, 2005
No

I tried at Leadership and was not able to. They said they could not verify there that the PC dollars are still valid. Sorry, but wish we could have, because I was told that we could and it put me in a kink.

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
amya said:
Exactly how do you earn PC Dollars?

You get $50 PC dollars for your recruits when they qualify until you become a director or for your first 5, don't remember which. Then there might be promo's thoughout the year, like March, April and May...3 is for me challenge where you can earn up to $600 PC dollars.