• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars -January Incentive

In summary, Has anyone gotten their PC Bucks put into their PC Dollar account yet? The fine print says they will be deposited on the 8th, but mine aren't there yet. usually goes in after 8 am central time! PC just opened up 45 minutes ago, give them some time. They may be running a bit behind schedule with their recent weather
vanscootin
Gold Member
Has anyone gotten their PC Bucks put into their PC Dollar account yet? The fine print says they will be deposited on the 8th, but mine aren't there yet.

usually goes in after 8 am central time!

HO just opened up 45 minutes ago, give them some time.

They may be running a bit behind schedule with their recent weather closure too. ;)

I got mine--I'm so excited! I've never had PC dollars before--I started after they gave them to new consultants (like a month before!). What a great additional incentive from January! Thank you PC!

WooHOO! Just got $777 PC dollars deposited into my account! Time to go shopping!

$777 dollars?! Are you kidding me? That is awesome!! I just checked mine and got $181. Great timing with Spring/Summer change-over, etc.

Holy Cow CK! Way to go!!!

Mine are in there now too. :D Not as many as CK, but I'm not complaining about 256 of them (and the 3.50 left over that I had forgotten about from a previous incentive). ;)

ETA: April Kit Enhancement here I come ... :D ($500 @ 40% off = $300 - 259.5 PC$ = $40.50 out of pocket!!!) Hubby's not going to like picking up THOSE boxes from the post office.

I know this sounds dumb, but how do you check your PC$ balance in P3?

I can't even figure how much you sold, CK, to get $777 in PC dollars--way to go! I was excited to get $88.

Nanisu said:

Go to Consultant Corners, then Manage your business.

gailz2 said:
I can't even figure how much you sold, CK, to get $777 in PC dollars--way to go! I was excited to get $88.

Math lesson: How many 5%'s are in 100? 20

777 X 20 = $15,540

Nanisu said:

Sign in as a consultant > (hover over) Managing Your Business > (hover over) Pampered Chef Dollars > (click on) Pampered Chef Dollar Account

You'll then be able to scroll down & view your current balance. ;)

So looks like I got paid PC dollars on TEAM total! Personal Cluster 15530.25From flier: For Directors and above, all personal Cluster sales (including your
personal sales) must be received Jan. 1 through midnight CT on Jan. 31, 2011. Pampered Chef® dollars will be deposited
into your online account by Feb. 8.

It was supposed to be personal sales when your personal cluster sales reached 5k. I wonder if they know they did that. I got 470 based on my personal cluster sales. I have 2 downline directors who don't count toward my personal cluster sales, but still. I hope they don't take them back.

Sheila said:
Math lesson: How many 5%'s are in 100? 20

777 X 20 = $15,540

I know, I remember all of those math and algebra calculations--just couldn't think for a minute, and was totally impressed (as I always am) that someone's monthly sales are so high--I'd love that much in sales!

It was too good to be true! They took mine down already.

Me too. I was just coming to say the same thing, lol.

:( Mine aren't there yet...

Thy probably were there until they realized they made a HUGE mistake.

Mine is gone :(...there goes my "wish list"

Boo mine too....guess it was not on cluster sales haha...oh well, should be just under $500!

Okay, I had $88 in there earlier this morning. Why is it gone? I'm a team leader.

I think they miscalculated and gave everyone PC dollars on cluster sales. They are probably re-doing to make it personal sales.

:( b/c I didn't realize it was personal, not cluster. Wow that will make a big difference. Oh, well.. some is MUCH better than none.

ok, that frosts my cookies... I am just a plain consultant no overrides or team. I had 72.00 deposited in there this morning. So I waited an hour or so and I put through my supply order using those 72... after reading everyone's posts, I went and looked and they were taken out and now there is a negative balance. :(

vanscootin said:
ok, that frosts my cookies... I am just a plain consultant no overrides or team. I had 72.00 deposited in there this morning. So I waited an hour or so and I put through my supply order using those 72... after reading everyone's posts, I went and looked and they were taken out and now there is a negative balance. :(

I wouldn't be worried about it. As soon as they fix it, they should add the $72 back, and you'll be out of the negative.

vanscootin said:

Do you know how much you were supposed to get? Since they had a mix up, if you placed an order with that extra mistaken amount in mind, perhaps you can call HO and see about canceling the order, or taking off a few things so it reaches the amount that your PC $ should be.

mine arent in there yet..boo hoo

It's morning here in Japan. I got up to find my 256 removed & 69 added. :(

Mine's back on, yeah!

Mine are showing, but there isn't any serial number with it. How am I supposed to be able to use it?

yankfan24 said:
Mine are showing, but there isn't any serial number with it. How am I supposed to be able to use it?

You just use it as the type of payment. The only time you have to use serial #'s is when you are given the paper ones that you have to key in yourself. The ones given by PC don't have serial #'s.

Thanks Becky. I don't think I've ever received PC dollars, or it was back when we got paper. I'm so excited to have almost $90 to use on whatever I'd like!!!!

I missed the excitement of the extra PC $$, that would have been awesome to have personal cluster!! But I still have $209 to spend.:)

$160! That was my best sales month EVER! I'm hoping this month will be even better - yay for double points!!

Yikes! I just spent $125 on sauces, rubs and seasonings! I love PC dollars!!

1. Has anyone gotten their PC Bucks put into their PC Dollar account yet?

The PC Bucks for the January Incentive will be deposited into your PC Dollar account on the 8th of the following month. If it is after the 8th and you still don't see them in your account, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. When will the PC Bucks from the January Incentive be deposited into my PC Dollar account?

The PC Bucks will be deposited into your PC Dollar account on the 8th of the following month. This is the standard timeline for all incentive rewards.

3. Can I use my PC Bucks for any purchases on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can use your PC Bucks towards any purchases on our website. Simply log into your PC Dollar account at checkout and apply the PC Bucks towards your order.

4. Do my PC Bucks expire?

No, your PC Bucks do not expire. You can use them towards any future purchases on our website.

5. Can I combine my PC Bucks with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, you can combine your PC Bucks with other promotions or discounts. However, please note that PC Bucks cannot be used towards the purchase of gift cards or towards shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Morgan032032