• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Pampered Chef Dollars Have Posted!!

In summary, the conversation is about a promotion that mistakenly gave a certain amount of PC dollars to consultants based on their personal cluster sales instead of their personal sales. The consultants are disappointed when the mistake is corrected and their PC dollar balance decreases. Some consultants are happy with their balance while others are disappointed. One consultant is excited to have $204 to spend.
pamperedbecky
Woo hooo!! My question of whether or not I'd qualify for those PC dollars because I was only paid as a TL in January is answered!! Woo hooo!!! I have 447 PC $ thanks to my team. :) I'm SOOOO happy. I haven't had that many since I earned TPC a LONG time ago.:):):) I can't even imagine what those with HUGE teams who produce lots got!!

I am kind of a whole lot afraid to spend them yet b/c the promotion was 5% of your personal sales when your personal cluster sales are 5k. I got 5% of my personal cluster sales. I hope I get to keep em!!!!

Oooh, that's right. Was the promotion we'd get 5% of our own sales or 5% of the cluster sales??

Oh bummer, I just looked again. I think they made a mistake. It's supposed to be 5% of our personal sales. That's not what the flyer said. DARN. I'm sure we'll be hearing about this later. Hey-THEY made the mistake!! I think we should get to keep them. My cluster had a $9000 month and I was excited to see the $447 or whatever but it's not correct.

Oh I'm with you! I totally think we should get to keep them since it is not our mistake. I mean, what happens if someone spent them all before HO realizes it? EEK!

I got PC$ on team sales too! I'd sure hate to be the person who made this mistake, if it infact is a mistake.

OMG....can you imagine how may PC$ Nancy Jo just got :bugeye: if they are giving them for team sales....wowzers!

Lol... it is just your personal cluster, not overall organization, so it may be just fairly normal. I mean only around 30 or 40 k personal cluster sales. You know... normal. lol

Too good to be true. They're gone again.

LOL - I just came here to post OMG they gave me 5% of my cluster sales!! Oops...guess they'll be adjusting that in a few hours, huh?

Dang it! I went from $250 something down to $69! :(

when are the new supplies going to be on P3 to order?

Sheila said:
Dang it! I went from $250 something down to $69! :(

Me too. :( I went from $447 or something to $79. Oh well, it's better than nothing!

If Karen & Annastasia's teams were still under me, mine would have been showing a drop from $912 to $69. That would have been even more disappointing than the drop from 256. I think I'd have cried! LOL

Ha ha! I would have had $600 -- now I just have $100...shoot!

It's so disappointing when they tease us like that! It totally didn't dawn on me that they had deposited for team sales, not personal sales. I went to bed super happy & got up this morning all disappointed.

Shew... glad I didn't know! I would have been sad too. I think I should have over $250 and am hoping to make that last a good while! :) I preordered some spring things because I need them sooner than I thought they would get here if I waited.

I have $204!! Happy dances!! Coming at a good time too!!

Way to go Ann! :D

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a type of currency used by Pampered Chef as a reward for hosting a cooking party or making a purchase. They can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a Pampered Chef cooking party and having your friends and family make purchases, or by making a purchase yourself. You can also earn them through special promotions and incentives.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart and enter the code for your Pampered Chef Dollars at checkout. The value of your Pampered Chef Dollars will be applied to your order total.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. The expiration date can vary and will be listed on the email or notification you received about your Pampered Chef Dollars being posted.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts and promotions. However, they cannot be combined with other Pampered Chef Dollars or used towards shipping and handling fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila