• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars From December

In summary, the December 17th deadline for earning the new product at the two-Show level is still in effect. However, Pampered Chef® dollars earned based on commissionable sales held Dec. 1–31, and submitted by midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2011, will be deposited into your online account by Jan. 17, 2012.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Does anyone know when they will credit? I am assuming payday, but thought I would check, I need to submit a huge supply order.

I believe I read somewhere it would be the 17th, but I'd have to double check on that cause I can't remember where I got that date from ;)

Yep - found it:
Note: In December, to earn the new product at the two-Show level, Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales (before tax and shipping) must be held Dec. 1–31, and submitted by midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2011. Mail order deadlines apply. Pampered Chef® dollars earned based on commissionable sales held Dec. 1–31, and submitted by midnight CT on Dec. 31, 2011, will be deposited into your online account by Jan. 17, 2012. Pampered Chef® dollars can be used for paperwork and supplies, sample orders and more. Go to Consultant’s Corner > Managing Your Business > Pampered Chef® dollars to learn how you can redeem yours.

With the mail they sent out about using your PC dollars for spring launch you think they would deposit them before the registration deadline.

Um, yeah. :/ That's what I'm planning on using them for. Now I'm a little aggravated.

I'm registered already, paid for by me. But I got a message yesterday from HO that said you have PC $ use it to register for SL. So, checked my balance...no PC$ yet. :( Looks like someone hit the send button too soon.

I can't go if I can't use my PC dollars from Dec :(

I just got off the phone and PC apologized for the mix up but they said that we will not be able to use the Dec PC dollars earned for registration. I understand they had a miscommunication but I worked hard in Dec to earn spring launch and now I can't go.

Wow! That totally stinks. I'm sure there were lots of people planning on using those PC$ to attend.

Hope you are able to find another way to go.

is there any way you can get an extra show (catalog show) on your schedule to use the commission from that show to pay for the registration? A $275 show minimum would get you the $55 needed for registration.Get on the phone NOW and see what you can drum up? Sell the January host special, and maybe you can get TWO hosts to combine and co-host a catalog show, to reach the $500 level to get double bonus. If they each get $250 or more in orders, they will be able to split $175 in FREE product, and the 2 half-price items.Don't give up yet. You have until Jan 10th to register. That's several days to make some phone calls...and let folks know what you are trying to do! That you need to earn some money to be able to attend training conference weekend.Good luck.

1. What is Pampered Chef Dollars From December?

Pampered Chef Dollars From December is a promotion offered by the direct sales company Pampered Chef during the month of December. It allows customers to earn "dollars" which can be redeemed for free or discounted products.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars From December?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars From December, customers must make a qualifying purchase from Pampered Chef during the month of December. The amount of dollars earned is based on the total purchase amount.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars From December with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars From December can be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef. However, they cannot be combined with other forms of payment such as gift cards or credit cards.

4. When can I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars From December?

Pampered Chef Dollars From December can be redeemed starting in January and must be used by the end of February. After this time, they will expire and cannot be used for future purchases.

5. Are there any exclusions for using Pampered Chef Dollars From December?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars From December cannot be used to purchase certain items such as business supplies, host rewards, or fundraising products. They also cannot be redeemed for cash or used to pay for shipping or taxes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • VAGirlChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • donnajocooper