• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars Burning a Hole in My Pocket!!

In summary, the person is excited because they just earned another $100 in PC dollars. They recommend looking at recipes you want to make and see what products are needed to make them, and then deciding on higher priced items.
Akpampered
Hey everyone! I am so excited because I just earned ANOTHER $100 in PC dollars. It is burning a hole in my pocket and I want to spend it on product. I have been alternating between business supplies and product. I have a lot of the smaller things but I am wondering what your recommendations would be for items to enhance my shows. What products are used most in the recipes you do? Any suggestions are welcome!

I'd feel the same way you do. I love free pc dollars. I'd get Tool Turn About, Scrapers, Can Opener, Kitchen Shears, Deep Covered Baker, 12" Skillet, Micro Cooker, etc....

Definitely the Kitchen Shears, Salad Chopper, Tool Turn About, Spice Turn About. My one regret too was in not getting the 12" skillet with mine.

Don't forget about Kit Enhancement! You can get up to $500 in retail value at 40% off ... and use your PC$ to pay for some/all of it! Go back and read your welcome newsletter for the month that you qualify. And don't go inactive before then!

What I recommend is, look at recipes you'd like to make, and see what products you need to make them, and go from there. Years ago, I had a recruit who was very frustrated at not having an easy accent decorator, as she had several desserts she wanted to try, but they all seemed to need one!

I'd also look at higher priced items, such as the Family Skillet and/or Deep Covered Baker and/or Stainless Steel Bowls. These are great "staples" in our product line, and even tho you would end up with less NUMBER of items, it may be easier to get them this way than trying to purchase them outright later on.

Regardless of what you choose, I doubt you'll go wrong, which is a great thing!!

Best of luck!

What can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars for?

You can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any purchase on our website or at any in-person Pampered Chef party or event. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars expire after one year from the date they were issued. Be sure to use them before they expire!

Can I combine my Pampered Chef Dollars with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They can only be used towards the full retail price of an item.

Can I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars for cash?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. They can only be used towards purchases on our website or at in-person events.

How do I check the balance of my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can check the balance of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "My Account" and then "Pampered Chef Dollars". You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sherid
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies