• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Decal... What Else Should I Put on My Back Window?

In summary, the Pampered Chef decal is approximately 5 inches by 5 inches and is recommended for use on most standard car windows. It cannot be customized with personal information. The decal is easy to apply and remove without leaving residue. It can also be used on other surfaces such as laptops or water bottles. The decal is made with high-quality vinyl and should last for several years on a car window, but may fade over time with extreme weather or sun exposure.
ameliasurf
just wanting some ideas on what i should put on my back window for the decal that i just bought? name, tele#, website? need ideas!!

bumping....anyone?

Kelly had a post that included pictures of what she put on hers.

ok do we have to have independent consultant on it because i was looking through the policies and procedures and i saw something about always listing as a independent consultant..... ( it wasn't on car advertisement but just in general advertisement)

AND - b4 putting on your car - check with your insurance agent - there are some questions as to whethter you are then a "business" vehicle and other rules apply.... just worth a call.

I only know that this was true when I checked w/my Ins. He told me if I put advertising on my car - he would need to list it as a biz vehicle adn it would cost me more for the liability in case I was hit or injured....???

yeah i talked to my agent and she switched it to a personal with business endorsement... only $14 more a month!

1. What size is the Pampered Chef decal and will it fit on my back window?

The Pampered Chef decal is approximately 5 inches by 5 inches and should fit on most standard car windows. However, we recommend measuring your back window before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

2. Can I customize the Pampered Chef decal with my name or contact information?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our Pampered Chef decal. It is pre-designed with our logo and company name.

3. Is the Pampered Chef decal easy to apply and remove?

Yes, the Pampered Chef decal is designed to be easy to apply and remove without leaving any residue on your window. We recommend following the instructions included with the decal for best results.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef decal on other surfaces besides my car window?

Yes, the Pampered Chef decal can be applied to any smooth, flat surface such as a laptop, water bottle, or notebook. Just make sure to clean the surface before applying the decal for best adhesion.

5. How long will the Pampered Chef decal last on my car window?

The Pampered Chef decal is made with high-quality vinyl and should last for several years on your car window. However, extreme weather conditions or frequent exposure to sunlight may cause the decal to fade over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mscharf
Replies