• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Decal for Car- Replacement Letters??

In summary, the other person's car had two letters missing, and they suspect a boy in their neighborhood because he has been messing with the car before. They are considering filling in the letters themselves or finding a local sign company to do it for them, and they are also considering getting a back-decal to put on the van.
esavvymom
Staff member
Not sure where to put this, but I noticed the other day as I was getting the mail, that two of the letters on my car-sign were missing. :grumpy:
I suspect a boy in our neighborhood...I've seen him futzing around my car before, but now I think he picked off the letters!! He's not very respectful of others things sometimes. I know my boys wouldn't have done it (one of them isn't tall enough). And it's not like they were partially off or coming off..they are just GONE. Now my url is missing my name...only says "b bi". Yep..that will work!

Any ideas how to fill in those letters without starting over with a new one???

Maybe you could take it to a local shop and see if they could add just those letters in.

I had the local sign company (signarama I think) do my phone number again & it was as much as I could have bought another 2set from Merrill. If I had know that I would have re-ordered them. So I guess Merrill isn't always the big rip-off. :)

I would still get it priced before ordering new from Merrill. I know it depends on the area but our last duty station you could get stuff like that done for $20 and it looked great. I'm sure that if you shop around and ask for a quote you should be able to get a good deal.

*hehe* Maybe I should check my scrapbooking stickers and see if I can fill in the blanks for now. I had actually been thinking of finding out what it might cost to have a name/number for my back window too. I have them on either side of my back windows on the van, but wasn't sure what the defog-strips would do if I put them on the back too.So maybe this will just be as simple to get a back-decal and see if they can give me the two extra letters too. The little turkey who peeled them off better hope I don't catch him! :D I told my boys to yell at anyone they see messing with it- they will too!

1. How do I apply the Pampered Chef decal to my car?

To apply the Pampered Chef decal to your car, make sure the surface is clean and dry. Carefully peel off the backing paper, then place the decal onto the desired area of your car. Smooth out any air bubbles with a credit card or squeegee, and voila! Your decal is now applied.

2. How long will the Pampered Chef decal last on my car?

Our decals are made with high-quality, weather-resistant vinyl that can last for several years under normal driving conditions. However, extreme weather conditions or frequent car washes may affect the longevity of the decal.

3. Can I customize the color or size of my Pampered Chef decal?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for our Pampered Chef decals at this time. However, we do offer a variety of colors and sizes to choose from to fit your personal style.

4. What should I do if my Pampered Chef decal starts to peel or come off?

If your decal starts to peel or come off, you can try applying heat from a hairdryer to the edges to reactivate the adhesive. If that does not work, you can contact our customer service team for a replacement.

5. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef decal if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for our Pampered Chef decals. However, if there is an issue with the quality of the decal, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • crystalscookingnow