• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debit Card from Pampered Chef: Answers for Newbies!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Debit Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that can be obtained by signing up for a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. There are no fees for activating or using the card, but there are fees for ATM withdrawals and balance inquiries. Funds can be loaded onto the card through transfers from a consultant account or using a credit or debit card. The card can only be used for purchases through Pampered Chef consultants and cannot be used at other retailers.
jenab1013
How long does it take to get the debit card from Pampered Chef? Will they give you the number until you actually get the card in the mail? I'm new to all of this!! :)

If I remember correctly you should get it in about a week or so. If you need it before then you could probably call HO and they would be able to help you out.

Thanks so much!!!

I joined before Christmas and just got my card in the mail yesterday. However, after a week, you can call the support line and get it over the phone so that you can start setting things up and ordering supplies, etc.

Hi there!

We (husband/wife team) are very new also...signed up December 29th but because of the holiday(s) our starter kit did not get shipped until January 4th and we just received it a few days ago. (We live on Guam)

We also signed up for the PC Debit card and it took 5 LONG days to get our number so we could set up our website and order some supplies...(door prizes).

All you have to do is call the 1800 449 2433 number and have your consultant # ready...choose option 2 for finance if I remember correctly and then follow the prompts. I have to admit, I was so impatient that I actually called customer service at one point and asked them! I was told my number would be ready the next day!

Good luck!

Christina & Bobby Curtin

1. What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a reloadable prepaid debit card that can be used to make purchases at any participating Pampered Chef consultant's website or at in-person parties.

2. How do I get a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can get a Pampered Chef Debit Card by signing up for a consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once you have completed the registration process, you will be able to order a debit card through your consultant dashboard.

3. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no fees for activating or using the Pampered Chef Debit Card. However, there is a $3.00 fee for each ATM withdrawal and a $0.50 fee for each balance inquiry at an ATM.

4. How do I load money onto my Pampered Chef Debit Card?

You can load money onto your Pampered Chef Debit Card by transferring funds from your consultant account or by using a credit or debit card. You can also have your commissions automatically deposited onto your debit card.

5. Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card outside of Pampered Chef purchases?

No, the Pampered Chef Debit Card is only valid for purchases made through Pampered Chef consultants. It cannot be used at any other retailers or for any other purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Janes Addiction
  • ms_twana