• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pc Debit Card

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
How long does it take to get the debit card from Pampered Chef? Will they give you the number until you actually get the card in the mail? I'm new to all of this!! :)

krzymomof4

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 27, 2005
If I remember correctly you should get it in about a week or so. If you need it before then you could probably call HO and they would be able to help you out.

jenab1013

Jan 3, 2006
Thanks so much!!!

L

lyneya

I joined before Christmas and just got my card in the mail yesterday. However, after a week, you can call the support line and get it over the phone so that you can start setting things up and ordering supplies, etc.

kitchencop

Silver Member
Dec 30, 2005
Hi there!

We (husband/wife team) are very new also...signed up December 29th but because of the holiday(s) our starter kit did not get shipped until January 4th and we just received it a few days ago. (We live on Guam)

We also signed up for the PC Debit card and it took 5 LONG days to get our number so we could set up our website and order some supplies...(door prizes).

All you have to do is call the 1800 449 2433 number and have your consultant # ready...choose option 2 for finance if I remember correctly and then follow the prompts. I have to admit, I was so impatient that I actually called customer service at one point and asked them! I was told my number would be ready the next day!

Good luck!

Christina & Bobby Curtin

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
WestCoastPC
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd