1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: PC Debit Card

1. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

How long does it take to get the debit card from Pampered Chef? Will they give you the number until you actually get the card in the mail? I'm new to all of this!! :)

Jan 11, 2006
  2. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

If I remember correctly you should get it in about a week or so. If you need it before then you could probably call HO and they would be able to help you out.

Jan 11, 2006
  3. jenab1013

jenab1013 Member

Thanks so much!!!

Jan 11, 2006
  4. lyneya

lyneya Guest

I joined before Christmas and just got my card in the mail yesterday. However, after a week, you can call the support line and get it over the phone so that you can start setting things up and ordering supplies, etc.

Jan 11, 2006
  5. kitchencop

kitchencop Member Silver Member

Hi there!

We (husband/wife team) are very new also...signed up December 29th but because of the holiday(s) our starter kit did not get shipped until January 4th and we just received it a few days ago. (We live on Guam)

We also signed up for the PC Debit card and it took 5 LONG days to get our number so we could set up our website and order some supplies...(door prizes).

All you have to do is call the 1800 449 2433 number and have your consultant # ready...choose option 2 for finance if I remember correctly and then follow the prompts. I have to admit, I was so impatient that I actually called customer service at one point and asked them! I was told my number would be ready the next day!

Good luck!

Christina & Bobby Curtin

Jan 11, 2006
Have something to add?