• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress: Is It Worth It? Questions & Answers

In summary, Some people have the PC debit card and recommend it, while others have the PC credit card and recommend it. If you're waiting for a host to get you money for a show, and something falls through, you can add the products to your inventory, but you're not allowed to sell them at fairs. Lastly, the PC credit card is good for other purchases besides paying for shows.
pchefinski
I have a PC debit card, but lately I've been really stressed because my hosts are taking FOREVER to get me their show money. How many of you have the PC credit card, and do you recommend it? What happens if you pay for a show with your card while waiting for the host to get you the $, and then something falls through and you're stuck with a ton of products and out a ton of money? Do you just add the products to your inventory? Sell them at fairs?-->(Actually, are we even allowed to do that?) And, can you use it for other things besides paying for shows--such as supplies, paperwork, show ingredients, etc..? It is a VISA so I'd think you could use it for anything really..
Sorry I have so many questions. This coming year is really going to be an overhaul for my PC biz.. I'm tired of feeling like I'm spinning around in circles all stressed and unorganized.

I have a PC credit card!I signed for one as I joined PC. It only made the most sense to me because that is how I operated my Avon biz. By charging it then paying it off every month. I have yet to experience bounced checks or non payments, hopefully that won't happen (knock on wood) but I charge all of my shows unless I have collected all $ and deposited it quickly. Just my experience so far. I am going into my SS3 in Jan. so I am still kind of fresh and new! I would recommend one but that's just my opinion.
Yes you can use it on other purchases for your business like groceries, supplies etc!

Well, I applied. Now, to wait the (up to) 30 days for my notification in the mail. I wish it didn't take so blasted long!

I always pay for my shows with the PC credit card. It gives checks plenty of time to clear before I have to pay the bill. Even still I don't send the show in until the checks are in hand. I do not hold the show to wait for the checks to clear. I may need the sales for a promotion and i want everyone to be happy with their quick delivery. If i have any doubt about a check clearing I have the show delivered to me.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with waiting for show money from hosts. I have personally experienced this as well. I do recommend getting the PC credit card as it has been a lifesaver for me in situations like this. If you pay for a show with your card and the host falls through, you can add the products to your inventory or sell them at fairs. As a consultant, you are allowed to do this. The PC credit card can be used for other things besides paying for shows, such as supplies, paperwork, and show ingredients. It is a VISA so you can use it for anything really. I have found it to be very convenient and helpful in keeping my business organized. I hope this helps and best of luck with your business overhaul!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program is a reward system offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. Consultants earn points for meeting sales goals and can redeem these points for a debit card, which can be used for personal expenses.

2. How do I earn points in the Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program?

Consultants can earn points by meeting sales goals and completing challenges set by Pampered Chef. They can also earn points by recruiting new consultants and hosting successful parties.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program worth it?

This is a subjective question and depends on the individual consultant's preferences and needs. Some consultants may find the rewards and additional income from the program beneficial, while others may not see it as worth the added stress and pressure.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef Debit Card for personal expenses?

Yes, the debit card earned through the Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program can be used for personal expenses. However, it is important to note that it is considered taxable income and should be reported to the appropriate tax authorities.

5. Are there any downsides to participating in the Pampered Chef Debit Card Stress program?

Some consultants may find the added pressure and stress of meeting sales goals and completing challenges to be overwhelming. Additionally, the rewards earned through the program are considered taxable income and may affect the consultant's tax situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Dotty
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jean DeVries