• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Credit Card Issues

, your husband's bank should have posted the payment on May 9, four days earlier than the due date. The late fee was charged because the payment was posted after the due date.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
I just took a look at my PC CC Statement. My husband pays the bill through our bank, the bank cuts a check and sends it to PC. He generally allows for 4 or 5 business days.

For the month of May, the payment was due on May 13. My husband set the payment for the bank to cut the check on May 9. According to the CC Statement, the payment was posted yesterday, May 19.

This is the 2nd time I have been charged late and finance charges.

Anyone else have an issue like this? Is this our fault for not allowing enough mail time? Is the PC company not posting checks on the day they are recieved in the mail?

i had the same issues with them. i'm not sure what the problem was, but it was to the point where i was sending the check out right away when the statement came b/c of it, giving it 2 weeks to get there and post. i now pay it online thru the pc cc company and still give it at least 4-5 business days to post. it really bugs me that i can't pay it online thru my bank.

i've had many "discussions" with them about this. call and ask them to waive the late fee - they should do it.

By law, the bank is supposed to post the payment as soon as they receive it.

Also, most bill payer services will have some sort of policy on whether they guarantee the day quoted when you pay the bill.

I do not have a PC CC, but pay pretty much all of my bills through my bank's bill pay system, including the kids' baby sitter. I've set the date for the Tuesday of the week it's due on Friday, and sometimes she still doesn't get the check until Saturday or even the following week.

I have ever had an issue with the card being paid on time but then I pay it when the bill comes. I got it today, due June 8. The bank says it will pay it on Tuesday.

This is the only bill I have that isn't paid same day. I don't understand why it can't be paid as quickly.

I always pay mine through the CC website. That way I know what day it will post.

Maybe check with your bank? I've never done bill pay through my bank and I don't have the PC credit card but it seems weird that it would take that long to post the payment.

The transaction hasn't hit my bank yet. When it does, I will see the date on the check. My understanding is that the company will remove these type of charges only once as a courtesy, that has already been done for me a few months ago.

This issue just makes me mad because we are very diligent about paying the bill off each month and on time. We just bought a house and can't be having dumb things like this popping up on our credit stuff.

Glad to read that I am not the only one! I have learned now to give it a good two weeks to get processed. I am thinking about calling them and finding out what takes so long......Karen

1. How can I apply for a Pampered Chef credit card?

To apply for a Pampered Chef credit card, you can visit their website or apply in person at a Pampered Chef consultant's party. You will need to provide personal information such as your name, address, and social security number.

2. What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef credit card?

With a Pampered Chef credit card, you can earn rewards points for every purchase made. These points can be redeemed for exclusive discounts, free products, and other perks. Additionally, cardholders may receive special offers and promotions throughout the year.

3. How can I make payments on my Pampered Chef credit card?

You can make payments on your Pampered Chef credit card online through their website, by phone, or by mail. You can also set up automatic payments to ensure your bill is paid on time each month.

4. What should I do if I encounter an issue with my Pampered Chef credit card?

If you are experiencing any issues with your Pampered Chef credit card, you can contact their customer service department for assistance. They can help with issues such as lost or stolen cards, billing errors, or fraudulent charges.

5. Is there an annual fee for the Pampered Chef credit card?

No, there is no annual fee for the Pampered Chef credit card. However, there may be fees for late payments or returned payments, so it is important to make payments on time to avoid any additional charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sburnside