• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Credit Card? How Does It Work?

I was thinking of getting one too! I love how I can just charge it up and not have to worry about losing receipts. Plus, if I ever have to go to a conference I don't have to worry about spending all my money there. I would definitely use mine for just PC things.The interest rate is based on your credit history, but I never noticed it because I always pay it off in full. Sorry about that!
jrstephens
I have the PC debit card. How does the credit card work? Can it be used anywhere or just with PC? Do you know the interest rate.

I was thinking about getting one for when I need PC things in between commission checks.

Charge it up baby!It is a regular credit card that you can use anywhere.

I love it because when I go to conference, I put my flight, hotel and all expenses on the credit card, then I don't have to worry if I lose receipts!! You can also submit your shows on the credit card if you choose, but I don't I just use my debit card for that!

Do you know the interest rate?

I believe...it is based on your credit history but I could be wrong. I never noticed on mine because I never pay interest. I always pay it off in full. Sorry about that!

fruit76loop said:
it is based on your credit history but I could be wrong. I never noticed on mine because I never pay interest. I always pay it off in full. Sorry about that!

That's probably what I would do too. I was just thinking of getting one to use for only PC things when my PC account is low in between commission checks and shows.

Mine is at 0% interest..but I always pay it off each month.

Here you goHere is the info off the website.

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases

A 0% fixed APR for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account. After that, 12.24% variablea, 16.24% variable, or 23.24% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.

Other APRs

Balance Transfer APR: A 0% fixed APR for the first 12 billing cycles following the opening of your account. After that, 12.24% variable, 16.24% variable, or 23.24% variable, depending on our review of your application and credit history.

Cash Advance APR: 22.99% variable

Default APR: 32.24% variable. See explanation below.b

Overdraft Advance APR: 13.99% fixed (not available in some states)

Variable rate information

The following APRs may vary monthly based on the Prime Rate:c

Purchase and Balance Transfer APR: The Prime Rate plus, as applicable, 3.99%, 7.99%, or 14.99% for outstanding and new balances after the introductory period.

Cash Advance APR: The Prime Rate plus 14.74%.

Default APR: The Prime Rate plus up to 23.99%.d

Grace period for repayment of purchase balances

At least 20 days

Method of computing the balance for purchases

Two-cycle average daily balance method (including new purchases).

Annual fee

None

Minimum finance charge

$1.00

Transaction fee for balance transfers

3% of the amount of each transaction, but not less than $5.00 nor more than $75.00.

Transaction fees for cash advances
3% of the amount of the transaction, but not less than $10.00.

Other fees

Late Payment fee: $15.00 if the balance is up to but not including $250.00; $39.00 if the balance is $250.00 and over.

Over-the-Credit-Limit fee: $35.00

International Transactions: 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of the transaction, whether originally made in U.S. dollars or converted from a foreign currency.

Thanks, Marlene! At that rate I will difinitely pay off beofre interest acrues! I have a Citi this is like 7%. I like the first 2 months at 0% though!

I appreciate your help.

klsnyder said:
Mine is at 0% interest..but I always pay it off each month.
THAT is the smartest post I've ever seen up here.

What is the Pampered Chef Credit Card?

The Pampered Chef Credit Card is a credit card offered by Pampered Chef, a kitchenware company, in partnership with Wells Fargo. It allows customers to earn rewards on their purchases at Pampered Chef and other retailers.

How do I apply for the Pampered Chef Credit Card?

You can apply for the Pampered Chef Credit Card online or in-store. To apply online, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Credit Card" tab. To apply in-store, ask a Pampered Chef consultant for an application.

What are the benefits of the Pampered Chef Credit Card?

The Pampered Chef Credit Card offers a variety of benefits, including 3% cash back on purchases at Pampered Chef, 2% cash back on gas and grocery purchases, and 1% cash back on all other purchases. Cardholders also receive special offers and discounts throughout the year.

How do I earn and redeem rewards with the Pampered Chef Credit Card?

To earn rewards, simply use your Pampered Chef Credit Card for purchases at Pampered Chef and other retailers. Rewards will be automatically added to your account. You can redeem your rewards for statement credits, gift cards, or merchandise from Pampered Chef.

Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Credit Card?

There is no annual fee for the Pampered Chef Credit Card. However, there may be fees for late or returned payments, so it's important to make payments on time. You can view the full list of fees in the credit card terms and conditions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies