• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon Recipe: Looking for Thursday's Host

In summary, the Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon recipe requires wonton wrappers, cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic powder, and vegetable oil. The crab meat can be substituted with shrimp or omitted for a vegetarian version. The recipe makes approximately 24 rangoons, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer. The rangoons can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator or frozen for later use. No special tools are necessary, but the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan can assist in achieving a perfect shape.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Does anyone have the PC crab ragoon recipe? My host for next Thursday would like to make them. Thanks in advance.

Yum, that sounds good! Sorry I can't help, but I hope someone can; I'd like to have it too:)

I don't remember ever seeing an actual crab rangoon recipe (I could be very wrong), but I have made the Crab Rangoon dip that is in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. It is VERY good!! I have had quite a few requests for it.

Lee Anne

Attachments

• CRAB RANGOON DIP.doc
    21 KB · Views: 369
Thank you!!:) This sounds yummy!!! I bet she'll settle for this one. What she said last night is the recipe was made in the muffin pan, she had it around 10 years ago at her last show.

Maybe use the dip for a filling, take some won-ton skins and stuff them into the mini muffin pan with the tart tamper (just like you would for berries and stars) and place the filling in the skin, then cook?

I know what recipe you are talking about but I can't find it to save my life, I have made it for the family before. It's made with wonton wrappers in the mini-muffin pan...they are very good I just don't know where the darn recipe is.

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon recipe?

The ingredients for the Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon recipe include wonton wrappers, cream cheese, crab meat, green onions, garlic powder, and vegetable oil.

2. Can I substitute the crab meat with another type of seafood?

Yes, you can substitute the crab meat with shrimp or imitation crab meat if desired. You can also omit the seafood altogether for a vegetarian version of the recipe.

3. How many servings does the Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 24 crab rangoons, which can serve 4-6 people as an appetizer.

4. Can I make the crab rangoons ahead of time?

Yes, you can assemble the crab rangoons ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator until ready to bake. They can also be frozen and baked at a later time.

5. Do I need any special Pampered Chef tools to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special tools to make the Pampered Chef Crab Rangoon recipe. However, using the Pampered Chef Mini Muffin Pan can make the process easier and help achieve a perfectly shaped rangoon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKeender
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefKeender
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies